Osama Bin Laden is dead

Somebody check the deep web, for info that has not surfaced.
nerd.gif

Behold....I was the one who yelled "Thank you based god" in dc....me and my friend walked pass by the camera and I yelled...I did'nt think the camera would catch it but it did...it was crazy...follow me for proof @93090tilnfinity...Niketalk Takes W for this one!!

Behold....I was the one who yelled "Thank you based god" in dc....me and my friend walked pass by the camera and I yelled...I did'nt think the camera would catch it but it did...it was crazy...follow me for proof @93090tilnfinity...Niketalk Takes W for this one!!

im talking to my boy who is in Afghanistan right now... 
he just told me the news is smearing the hell out of what really happened....... 

ill post again with more details.

im talking to my boy who is in Afghanistan right now... 
he just told me the news is smearing the hell out of what really happened....... 

ill post again with more details.

So he was killed last week, I still don't see why we threw his body into the sea.

If I was in that military unit I would've waited for them to stop shooting and then gone in to capture him. If one of my soldiers would've died I wouldn't trip we already lost thousands of them, one more wouldn't make a difference.

Well that's just my point of view, I don't know what y'all think.

So he was killed last week, I still don't see why we threw his body into the sea.

If I was in that military unit I would've waited for them to stop shooting and then gone in to capture him. If one of my soldiers would've died I wouldn't trip we already lost thousands of them, one more wouldn't make a difference.

Originally Posted by JD214

"if one of my soldiers would've died I wouldn't trip we already lost thousands of them, one more wouldn't make a difference"
That is by far the dumbest statement I have ever heard

US troops may have feared they may lose him again if they just attempt to raid the mansion.

US troops may have feared they may lose him again if they just attempt to raid the mansion.

"if one of my soldiers would've died I wouldn't trip we already lost thousands of them, one more wouldn't make a difference"

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by PoloLax

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

In fact if a pic was released so quickly, I'd actually be more skeptical.  

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

Word, I'm with you.

I just posted that, to say that for this to be a cover-up, it would be one of the biggest cover-ups ever, on a mass scale.

All this, with the US's reputation on the line.

You don't think OBL would make a video today, with today's newspaper headlines, proving he was alive to show how dumb America is? Dude would jump at the chance.

Nah, dude is dead at the bottom of the sea.

I had a feeling you were being sarcastic, but wasn't sure. There are some people though that believe Osama is a mythical figure who doesn't exist, or there's the ones that think he is really an American CIA operative.

laugh.gif

Also to the poster who said his boy in Afghanistan said the US media is smearing this and got the story all wrong, what did he say? He's in Afghanistan, this happened in Pakistan. He's most likely Army or a Marine, not a Navy Seal special op, how does he know exactly what happned either? I mean, he prob. knows alot more than us, but the military maybe getting other reports that may not be true as well. I'd like to hear what he has to say though...

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

In fact if a pic was released so quickly, I'd actually be more skeptical.  

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

Word, I'm with you.

I just posted that, to say that for this to be a cover-up, it would be one of the biggest cover-ups ever, on a mass scale.

All this, with the US's reputation on the line.

You don't think OBL would make a video today, with today's newspaper headlines, proving he was alive to show how dumb America is? Dude would jump at the chance.

Nah, dude is dead at the bottom of the sea.

I had a feeling you were being sarcastic, but wasn't sure. There are some people though that believe Osama is a mythical figure who doesn't exist, or there's the ones that think he is really an American CIA operative.

laugh.gif

Also to the poster who said his boy in Afghanistan said the US media is smearing this and got the story all wrong, what did he say? He's in Afghanistan, this happened in Pakistan. He's most likely Army or a Marine, not a Navy Seal special op, how does he know exactly what happned either? I mean, he prob. knows alot more than us, but the military maybe getting other reports that may not be true as well. I'd like to hear what he has to say though...

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Lies! Sounds like a huger conspiracy. You wanted to be cool on NT. So what do you do? You convince Obama (after years of digging a secret tunnel into the Oval Office) to stage the death of Osama bin Laden, meaning TV crews will be outside the White House in a frenzy, giving you the perfect opportunity to sneak in and yell out "Thank you based god." The perfect plan. But you forgot one thing -- NT detectives smoke out any and every conspiracy, and we're onto this one, Mr. Chrispcb15.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Lies! Sounds like a huger conspiracy. You wanted to be cool on NT. So what do you do? You convince Obama (after years of digging a secret tunnel into the Oval Office) to stage the death of Osama bin Laden, meaning TV crews will be outside the White House in a frenzy, giving you the perfect opportunity to sneak in and yell out "Thank you based god." The perfect plan. But you forgot one thing -- NT detectives smoke out any and every conspiracy, and we're onto this one, Mr. Chrispcb15.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You could never be in that military unit for the simple fact that you would let one of your brothers die to capture someone. The number one rule is to protect your fellow men.

Damn, i thought everyone knew that.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You could never be in that military unit for the simple fact that you would let one of your brothers die to capture someone. The number one rule is to protect your fellow men.

He wasn't killed a week ago. He was killed just yesterday in a firefight. Initial reports were that they bombed the mansion and they had to wait a week to get a positive ID but that turned out to be false. His burial at sea was remarkably quick, but what are they going to do? Parade his body around?

He wasn't killed a week ago. He was killed just yesterday in a firefight. Initial reports were that they bombed the mansion and they had to wait a week to get a positive ID but that turned out to be false. His burial at sea was remarkably quick, but what are they going to do? Parade his body around?

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

JD214 wrote:

WITNESSkb24, Dude we were at school talking about this and one of my teachers said the same thing. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking like this.

Polo, yea I dont have military experience at all bro.

Back
Top Bottom