Osama Bin Laden is dead

CNN is reporting there is now a new tape that will surface due to Osama's death. Osama recorded it impending his death for the world to be seen..

how convenient.
edit: Bin Laden's codename was 'Geronimo'

THB // Calvin Johnson = Osama = death?  

nerd.gif

CNN is reporting there is now a new tape that will surface due to Osama's death. Osama recorded it impending his death for the world to be seen..

how convenient.
edit: Bin Laden's codename was 'Geronimo'

THB // Calvin Johnson = Osama = death?  

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
Settle down. This is no different from allowing Timothy McVeigh his last rites or something similar. Methinks you have some other underlying reasons behind your rancor.

We cannot judge the dead.  For this reason all Muslims are entitled to a Muslim burial.  I used the term Islamic law, because Islamic law = following Islam, just like Biblical law = following Christianity.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
Settle down. This is no different from allowing Timothy McVeigh his last rites or something similar. Methinks you have some other underlying reasons behind your rancor.

We cannot judge the dead.  For this reason all Muslims are entitled to a Muslim burial.  I used the term Islamic law, because Islamic law = following Islam, just like Biblical law = following Christianity.

Apparently, 2Pac flew Biggie to Pakistan to attend the same Elvis concert that Lee Harvey Oswald was seen at moments before the lochness monster battled and defeated Big Foot.

Apparently, 2Pac flew Biggie to Pakistan to attend the same Elvis concert that Lee Harvey Oswald was seen at moments before the lochness monster battled and defeated Big Foot.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by CherryJ23
The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.
Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6. A Tier-One counter-terrorism force similar to the Army's elusive Delta group, Team 6's mission rarely make it to paper much less the newspaper.

It shows how important the publicity about Bin Laden's killing is to the U.S. that this morning, Team 6 is front page news.

The members of Team 6 are all "black" operatives. They exist outside military protocol, engage in operations that are at the highest level of classification and often outside the boundaries of international law. To maintain plausible deniability in case they are caught, records of black operations are rarely, if ever, kept.

There are no names available for current Team 6 members, but the CIA does recruit heavily from their numbers for their Special Operations Group, so it makes sense that they were chosen to work with the CIA on this mission.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Checkmate.

I'm no military expert, but what makes them above the law over anyone else? Let's just say for argument's sake, China had a team like this, what would we view them as? Terrorists perhaps? I'm not trying to start anything here, but I just try to look at it outside the scope of US eyes. I had to read it back and substitute US for any other country, and it sounds similar to terrorists. I just think our goverment is so corrupt, I don't know what to make of it or what to believe anymore.

The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.
Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6. A Tier-One counter-terrorism force similar to the Army's elusive Delta group, Team 6's mission rarely make it to paper much less the newspaper.

It shows how important the publicity about Bin Laden's killing is to the U.S. that this morning, Team 6 is front page news.

The members of Team 6 are all "black" operatives. They exist outside military protocol, engage in operations that are at the highest level of classification and often outside the boundaries of international law. To maintain plausible deniability in case they are caught, records of black operations are rarely, if ever, kept.

There are no names available for current Team 6 members, but the CIA does recruit heavily from their numbers for their Special Operations Group, so it makes sense that they were chosen to work with the CIA on this mission.

Checkmate.

I'm no military expert, but what makes them above the law over anyone else? Let's just say for argument's sake, China had a team like this, what would we view them as? Terrorists perhaps? I'm not trying to start anything here, but I just try to look at it outside the scope of US eyes. I had to read it back and substitute US for any other country, and it sounds similar to terrorists. I just think our goverment is so corrupt, I don't know what to make of it or what to believe anymore.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

umm.... Navy SEALS did the raid...
girl's friend's fiancee....... right
o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon son....

believe me or not but my girls friend has a fiancee that was there cause hes a marine and he texted her that they really got him and since they did they are set for life 

o wow Im sorry Navy Seal whatever the point is he was there and was part of the capture of Osama like I said believe me or not. I swear these NTers
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon son....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon son....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon son....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Checkmate.

Seal Team 6 did exist. The official story is that they have been long since disbanded. They do have a chain of command, but they are a spec-ops group designed to work covertly for extended periods of time out of communication with the chain of command.

They are effectively hyper patriotic attack dogs. You don't tell them how to accomplish their job, just what the job is. When you set them loose, you set them loose. They're acting as an unrecognized arm of the US military, and if they are caught we don't admit to ever knowing anything about them.

As for acting below the radar and rules and norms of society... Marcinko, Seal Team 6's plank owner (founder) and long-time leader was eventually brought up on (Some say falsified) criminal charges. He did serve some time in federal prison. However it wasn't for anything he did overseas, it was effectively charges of inventory or accounting fraud? I don't remember.

Mostly they train to take care of hostage situations. However, they are the anti-FBI hostage taskforce. They shoot first and kill the bad guy dead, vs the FBI team's credo starts with save as many lives as possible, including the assailants.

They take orders from the US chain of command just like anyone else in the military. Most of their career officially was training, and they didn't really ever actually get to see combat.

Marcinko has long-since written several "fiction" books about extended operations of the group after the fact. So, whether or not they have any real truth to them, I have no idea. However, Marcinko's in his early-mid 70's at this point. I'm guessing he's semi-retired from any real action.

Originally Posted by beh235

Checkmate.

Seal Team 6 did exist. The official story is that they have been long since disbanded. They do have a chain of command, but they are a spec-ops group designed to work covertly for extended periods of time out of communication with the chain of command.

They are effectively hyper patriotic attack dogs. You don't tell them how to accomplish their job, just what the job is. When you set them loose, you set them loose. They're acting as an unrecognized arm of the US military, and if they are caught we don't admit to ever knowing anything about them.

As for acting below the radar and rules and norms of society... Marcinko, Seal Team 6's plank owner (founder) and long-time leader was eventually brought up on (Some say falsified) criminal charges. He did serve some time in federal prison. However it wasn't for anything he did overseas, it was effectively charges of inventory or accounting fraud? I don't remember.

Mostly they train to take care of hostage situations. However, they are the anti-FBI hostage taskforce. They shoot first and kill the bad guy dead, vs the FBI team's credo starts with save as many lives as possible, including the assailants.

They take orders from the US chain of command just like anyone else in the military. Most of their career officially was training, and they didn't really ever actually get to see combat.

Marcinko has long-since written several "fiction" books about extended operations of the group after the fact. So, whether or not they have any real truth to them, I have no idea. However, Marcinko's in his early-mid 70's at this point. I'm guessing he's semi-retired from any real action.

Back
Top Bottom