Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Those folks aren't actually celebrating the "death of Jesus"...

what would  you call the honoring of relics of a man beaten, bloody and nailed onto a torture device so that he takes your place for your wrong doings?
From my dealings with church ( and trust me I've served my time in that hellish place) little is done to honor the life of christ. the main theme is that he died for everyone else's salvation and that violence is the reason why people are saved and marked to go to heaven...enough of turning this into a thread about religion tho.
wink.gif
lol my man got touched
sick.gif

for every bin laden killed or captured, there's 5 more out there.... this war is neverending unfortunately because we are what we are in the world, and that's why they hate us

for every bin laden killed or captured, there's 5 more out there.... this war is neverending unfortunately because we are what we are in the world, and that's why they hate us

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Official: Bin Laden buried at sea[/h1]

By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press – Mon May 2, 3:40 am ET

WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is how we know they really got him?

[h1][/h1]

By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press – Mon May 2, 3:40 am ET

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

explosions and gunfight..... shot in the head...... gonna make for a good movie one day

explosions and gunfight..... shot in the head...... gonna make for a good movie one day

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nt's fox 5 affiliate reporting for duty

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nt's fox 5 affiliate reporting for duty

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

This is eaxctly what i'm thinking. Why should they pay him respect by honoring his way of life by burying him? Osama hated the Americans way of life and was responsible for the deaths of 1000's of Americans so why honor his way of life and respect him by burying him the way his religion believed he should be buried?THey say he's been buried in less than 24 hours after hsi death just to brainwash Americans into thinking he was just killed during Obamas time as president when in fact he's already been dead for years now. Perhaps he's been cremated years ago his body in ashes and we'll NEVER see a picture of Osama Bin Laden dead. NEVER.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

This is eaxctly what i'm thinking. Why should they pay him respect by honoring his way of life by burying him? Osama hated the Americans way of life and was responsible for the deaths of 1000's of Americans so why honor his way of life and respect him by burying him the way his religion believed he should be buried?THey say he's been buried in less than 24 hours after hsi death just to brainwash Americans into thinking he was just killed during Obamas time as president when in fact he's already been dead for years now. Perhaps he's been cremated years ago his body in ashes and we'll NEVER see a picture of Osama Bin Laden dead. NEVER.

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Wr

what would  you call the honoring of relics of a man beaten, bloody and nailed onto a torture device so that he takes your place for your wrong doings?
From my dealings with church ( and trust me I've served my time in that hellish place) little is done to honor the life of christ. the main theme is that he died for everyone else's salvation and that violence is the reason why people are saved and marked to go to heaven...enough of turning this into a thread about religion tho.
wink.gif
lol my man got touched
sick.gif
Nah never went to catholic school. We did get beat tho.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Wr

wink.gif
lol my man got touched
sick.gif
Nah never went to catholic school. We did get beat tho.

Finally got to him after so much time. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. Even remember being on here after it went down. Things were so eerie and surreal.

Finally got to him after so much time. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. Even remember being on here after it went down. Things were so eerie and surreal.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

Back
Top Bottom