Osama Bin Laden is dead

really though, what if osama is having the last laugh? what if he was right and hes smoking a opium out of a hookah with 72 virgins right now.

really though, what if osama is having the last laugh? what if he was right and hes smoking a opium out of a hookah with 72 virgins right now.

I'm expected to believe they just threw his body into the ocean ?

Yeah, okay.

Where are the pictures ?

I'm expected to believe they just threw his body into the ocean ?

Yeah, okay.

Where are the pictures ?

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

^ that's real. Celebrating somebody Death is foul IMO, don't care who it is

People celebrate the death of Jesus Christ daily tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

^ that's real. Celebrating somebody Death is foul IMO, don't care who it is

People celebrate the death of Jesus Christ daily tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

LOL@anyone believing any of this tripe

same people who think he ordered 19 arabs that lived in caves to fly airplanes into the world trade centers and pentagon

osama has probably been dead for years...thats if dude even exists to begin with. he's like a mythical creature to me.

all of this stuff is just
laugh.gif
to me. people will  believe anything, they'll believe when holographic jesus is put up.

and now they buried his body at sea? so we're talking about someone who theres been a 10 yr man hunt for who supposedly commanded the largest "terrorist" attack on us soil yet they just dumped the body? wouldnt you think theyd keep it to prove they took him out? and they suposedly buried him at sea cuz they thoughtit would be hard to get any country to because nobody wanted him?
roll.gif

americans are morons

everyone look up the signif of the may 1st date. it was also the date of hitler's suicide.
PnYyw.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

LOL@anyone believing any of this tripe

same people who think he ordered 19 arabs that lived in caves to fly airplanes into the world trade centers and pentagon

osama has probably been dead for years...thats if dude even exists to begin with. he's like a mythical creature to me.

all of this stuff is just
laugh.gif
to me. people will  believe anything, they'll believe when holographic jesus is put up.

and now they buried his body at sea? so we're talking about someone who theres been a 10 yr man hunt for who supposedly commanded the largest "terrorist" attack on us soil yet they just dumped the body? wouldnt you think theyd keep it to prove they took him out? and they suposedly buried him at sea cuz they thoughtit would be hard to get any country to because nobody wanted him?
roll.gif

americans are morons

everyone look up the signif of the may 1st date. it was also the date of hitler's suicide.
PnYyw.gif

Wow so they come out of no where with his death and now he is officially buried at sea.Smh they can hang saddam for people to see and leave his sons body for Journalist to view but Osama gets special privileges

Wow so they come out of no where with his death and now he is officially buried at sea.Smh they can hang saddam for people to see and leave his sons body for Journalist to view but Osama gets special privileges

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Those folks aren't actually celebrating the "death of Jesus"...

what would  you call the honoring of relics of a man beaten, bloody and nailed onto a torture device so that he takes your place for your wrong doings?
From my dealings with church ( and trust me I've served my time in that hellish place) little is done to honor the life of christ. the main theme is that he died for everyone else's salvation and that violence is the reason why people are saved and marked to go to heaven...enough of turning this into a thread about religion tho.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Those folks aren't actually celebrating the "death of Jesus"...

what would  you call the honoring of relics of a man beaten, bloody and nailed onto a torture device so that he takes your place for your wrong doings?
From my dealings with church ( and trust me I've served my time in that hellish place) little is done to honor the life of christ. the main theme is that he died for everyone else's salvation and that violence is the reason why people are saved and marked to go to heaven...enough of turning this into a thread about religion tho.
wink.gif

The body is gone to honor muslim beliefs.

He's dead, that's one thing, but to disrespect the religious beliefs of others, we'd pretty much be asking for whatever came next.

Man Liberty and Justice for all....I'm mad the general concensus is that Justice was done with a summary execution in a foreign nation without there permission. Once again I'm glad the head of the Taliban is gone, as they were a terrorist group across the nation, but justice means equality, and fairness. If someone was to come kill Obama for America's crimes we would be up in arms. There are two sides to every story and a fair trial is deserved for every human being. He should be sitting in Guantanamo right now serving out them %%!%-meat sandwiches.

Man Liberty and Justice for all....I'm mad the general concensus is that Justice was done with a summary execution in a foreign nation without there permission. Once again I'm glad the head of the Taliban is gone, as they were a terrorist group across the nation, but justice means equality, and fairness. If someone was to come kill Obama for America's crimes we would be up in arms. There are two sides to every story and a fair trial is deserved for every human being. He should be sitting in Guantanamo right now serving out them %%!%-meat sandwiches.

The body is gone to honor muslim beliefs.

He's dead, that's one thing, but to disrespect the religious beliefs of others, we'd pretty much be asking for whatever came next.

Back
Top Bottom