Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol my man got touched
sick.gif
Nah never went to catholic school. We did get beat tho.

tired.gif
 damn my son, i apologize. i was fishin for lulz
De Nada. It's in the past now. 

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office? He supposedly did what Bush couldnt...if this is true...Navy is where its at!

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office? He supposedly did what Bush couldnt...if this is true...Navy is where its at!

This isn't even a good bs job lolololol ...

it's like once the government realized the entire country could be duped into electing a no experience, talker for president, they think they can do anything ... and by the reaction of the people, they can ... smh

buried at sea under the veil of "Islamic Tradition" ... ... ... are you +$!*#%@ kidding me? a) if we really did get OBL he is not buried already b) if by some off chance we really did and we observed his religious wishes, then why? to keep the terrorists from getting pissed at our handling of a murderer?

why don't we address the main issue at hand which is ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION BY NATURE ... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ALLAH YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE SWORD ... all these muslims acting like they are "peaceful" ... as a muslim you are required to either convert non-believers or force them to accept their second class standing ... and if they dont accept, murder them ... this is not the time to be respecting the religious wishes of OBL, it's time to cit his +$!*#%@ head off, mutilate it and piss on his ashes ...

what's gonna happen? their gonna try to retaliate? child please ...

it's like once the government realized the entire country could be duped into electing a no experience, talker for president, they think they can do anything ... and by the reaction of the people, they can ... smh

buried at sea under the veil of "Islamic Tradition" ... ... ... are you +$!*#%@ kidding me? a) if we really did get OBL he is not buried already b) if by some off chance we really did and we observed his religious wishes, then why? to keep the terrorists from getting pissed at our handling of a murderer?

why don't we address the main issue at hand which is ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION BY NATURE ... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ALLAH YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE SWORD ... all these muslims acting like they are "peaceful" ... as a muslim you are required to either convert non-believers or force them to accept their second class standing ... and if they dont accept, murder them ... this is not the time to be respecting the religious wishes of OBL, it's time to cit his +$!*#%@ head off, mutilate it and piss on his ashes ...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office?

absolutely not..

Osama was killed under obamas watch. He'll get credit for that and that is where it ends.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office?

absolutely not..

Osama was killed under obamas watch. He'll get credit for that and that is where it ends.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by rashi

Where the pictures at?

We've seen plenty of pictures of troops killing civilians that came out with the quickness.

There's already a pic of his mangled face somebody posted on here. Real or fake I don't know. Now they're showing images of the compound on CNN. Floors covered and blood. I'm sure more pics will surface in time. It's only been a few hrs. bro. They'll probably give plenty of evidence just to shut the conspiracy theorists the %^& up.

There's a photo circulating of Bin Laden on the net where he's shot in the head....that's a fake. 

Where the pictures at?

We've seen plenty of pictures of troops killing civilians that came out with the quickness.

There's already a pic of his mangled face somebody posted on here. Real or fake I don't know. Now they're showing images of the compound on CNN. Floors covered and blood. I'm sure more pics will surface in time. It's only been a few hrs. bro. They'll probably give plenty of evidence just to shut the conspiracy theorists the %^& up.

There's a photo circulating of Bin Laden on the net where he's shot in the head....that's a fake. 

Originally Posted by msaba07

Islam is not violent by nature and that would be an uninformed assumption.

Nature and the struggle of existence is VIOLENT itself . 

Historically Islam has been more tolerant that a lot of other religious/cultural movements.  

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

WoW!!! They have pictures. Phew! It's all settled then. Good thing we still live in such a primitive age where photographs can't yet be altered by computers and such so that people may question the authenticity of those pictures.

People are going to believe what they want to belive....you seem like one of them.  Whether they have the pictures or not, it seems like your mind is made up

Originally Posted by msaba07

Islam is not violent by nature and that would be an uninformed assumption.

Nature and the struggle of existence is VIOLENT itself . 

Historically Islam has been more tolerant that a lot of other religious/cultural movements.  

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

"Buried at sea."
eyes.gif
One day after he was killed? Dispose of the remains of one of the most infamous people in history just like that? Is this a joke?? Was this a highly advanced military operation or a segment of an episode of The Sopranos?

If they really got him, can they at least make an attempt to shut the mouths of all the conspiracy theorists? I'm sure no one's gonna question their story now.
eyes.gif

Pentagon has pictures....I heard a report this morning on the radio.  Do you honestly think that they would kill Bin Laden and have ZERO evidence that they did so?  The pictures will be released in due time.  THAT will shut the mouth of the conspiracy theorists and doubters. 

Reading about the operation was amazing.  40 minutes in/out....and there were NO US casualties.  The fact that this has been kept under wraps since August is
eek.gif
  Even folks in the White House were kept in the dark under the fear that if information came out, the operation might have been compromised. 

Obviously this helps Obama's re-election push, but this is great news.  And for the fear mongers out there....we were at just as much of a security threat when Bin laden was alive as he is now dead.  Nothing has changed.  There's gonna be some other dude to step in his place. 

WoW!!! They have pictures. Phew! It's all settled then. Good thing we still live in such a primitive age where photographs can't yet be altered by computers and such so that people may question the authenticity of those pictures.

People are going to believe what they want to belive....you seem like one of them.  Whether they have the pictures or not, it seems like your mind is made up

Where the pictures at?

Won't they need pictures though and dental records and DNA.  They have to prove that it was indeed OBL.

If pictures don't come out in the next couple of days, then I am calling Ducktales

Where the pictures at?

Won't they need pictures though and dental records and DNA.  They have to prove that it was indeed OBL.

If pictures don't come out in the next couple of days, then I am calling Ducktales

Are you people that gullible thy hanged saddam for the world to see and they showed Saddams dead kids on that table for the media but they just toss Osama in the sea

eek.gif

But with us being on NT we know very well what can be done with pictures
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....you think the Government is not good with that **%% just like members on NT are??

eek.gif

But with us being on NT we know very well what can be done with pictures
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....you think the Government is not good with that **%% just like members on NT are??

Are you people that gullible thy hanged saddam for the world to see and they showed Saddams dead kids on that table for the media but they just toss Osama in the sea

I GUESS THIS EVENT WILL GO DOWN IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES RIGHT NEXT TO THE MOON LANDING, JOHN F. KENNEDY, AND ROSWELL.

O WELL, GO GRIZZLIES!!!

I GUESS THIS EVENT WILL GO DOWN IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES RIGHT NEXT TO THE MOON LANDING, JOHN F. KENNEDY, AND ROSWELL.

O WELL, GO GRIZZLIES!!!

Back
Top Bottom