Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by finnns2003

rashi, who is that in the photo?
laugh.gif

My man, I got no clue. This is what they had on there.

1. [h1]
    The unidentified body of a man is seen after a raid by U.S. Navy SEAL commandos on the compound where al Qaeda leader bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad
    [/h1]

May 2nd, though? They left the body there all bloody for 2 days?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. [h1]
    The unidentified body of a man is seen after a raid by U.S. Navy SEAL commandos on the compound where al Qaeda leader bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

What kind of country do we live in where people what to see a picture of a man's head blown off?

Nothing good comes out of showing pics. Especially if the only motivation is to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Crazies will continue to be crazy proof or not

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

Didn't they say they did it on Saturday and it was confirmed on Sunday?

What kind of country do we live in where people what to see a picture of a man's head blown off?

Nothing good comes out of showing pics. Especially if the only motivation is to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Crazies will continue to be crazy proof or not

laugh.gif

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

If I remember correctly this all went down on Sunday (US time)

1. [h1]
    [/h1]

laugh.gif

umm... time difference? 
tired.gif

If I remember correctly this all went down on Sunday (US time)

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

WOW Obama gets a +1 for not releasing those photos.  Glad he listened to his National Security advisors.  I mean we're talking about a group of people whom threaten South Park creators, Danish cartoonists and killed violently over the burning of the Koran.  Imagine how these people will react if they see their leader Usama is shown with a bullet in his head.  
Thank you Obama! 
I think you are being sarcastic, but let's break down how dumb this way of thinking is.
The SP creators, the Danish cartoonists, the Florida minister....all created new targets (themselves) through their actions. No one was actively trying to murder them before they took action.

On the other hand,

The US govt/troops have already been targets and will continue to be so whether or not pictures are released. 

Killing the man is fine, but we really gotta watch our backs if we show a picture 
laugh.gif

So the pictures of Abu Ghraib when released didn't incite more violence and suicide bombings because after all with your logic "the US govt/troops have already been targets"  
eyes.gif

But you're right... idiots like the picture below won't be further upset that the US is showing pictures of a dead Usama. Got it champ. 
eyes.gif

r760455_6385808.jpg

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

WOW Obama gets a +1 for not releasing those photos.  Glad he listened to his National Security advisors.  I mean we're talking about a group of people whom threaten South Park creators, Danish cartoonists and killed violently over the burning of the Koran.  Imagine how these people will react if they see their leader Usama is shown with a bullet in his head.  
Thank you Obama! 
I think you are being sarcastic, but let's break down how dumb this way of thinking is.
The SP creators, the Danish cartoonists, the Florida minister....all created new targets (themselves) through their actions. No one was actively trying to murder them before they took action.

On the other hand,

The US govt/troops have already been targets and will continue to be so whether or not pictures are released. 

Killing the man is fine, but we really gotta watch our backs if we show a picture 
laugh.gif

So the pictures of Abu Ghraib when released didn't incite more violence and suicide bombings because after all with your logic "the US govt/troops have already been targets"  
eyes.gif

But you're right... idiots like the picture below won't be further upset that the US is showing pictures of a dead Usama. Got it champ. 
eyes.gif

r760455_6385808.jpg

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by spacerace

So because some of us chose to BLINDLY believe what the President of the United States said over the persons without any credentials or support who want us to believe in a incredible tale about how Obama lied about killing Osama simply for political gain, we are "naive followers" 
laugh.gif

if you say so...

and yes, that was a long run on sentence. 
Fixed 
And to a certain extent (IMO) yes. Not you specifically but some of you seem to believe follow it no questions asked at all and that feels like complete naivety to me 
ohwell.gif

how am i perceiving this situation blindly if i see both side of the discussion and chose to side with the persons that are more credible and puts forth more evidence to back its claims up?
your naivete is believing in a conspiracy that holds no merit. 

like i stated earlier: skepticism is warranted in this situation, ignorance is not. 
May I see it? 
nerd.gif

And I have never said I believed any conspiracies so ignorance is not warranted...at least in this situation

Back
Top Bottom