Osama Bin Laden is dead

Obama's definitely not an NTer or he would know rule #8 about posting pictures (rules #1-7 are not to talk about NT)

People will criticize him for everything. He authorizes the raid too close to an election, and he gets blamed for doing this to increase his popularity. He doesn't show pictures, which hurts his popularity, he gets criticized for trying to hide things. He kills bin Laden, he gets criticized for inflaming terrorists

eyes.gif
@ all of you

Obama's definitely not an NTer or he would know rule #8 about posting pictures (rules #1-7 are not to talk about NT)

People will criticize him for everything. He authorizes the raid too close to an election, and he gets blamed for doing this to increase his popularity. He doesn't show pictures, which hurts his popularity, he gets criticized for trying to hide things. He kills bin Laden, he gets criticized for inflaming terrorists

eyes.gif
@ all of you

Originally Posted by KingRamey

In my opinion, the "conspiracy theorists" come off as the thinkers in this thread. Even though some of the stuff may be a little crazy 
laugh.gif

Some of you other guys seem to be the "followers" and come off a tad bit naive i.e. "Obama said it so it must be true
smile.gif
" "My government would NEVER lie to me! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
"
I'm not going to eat every word spewed out of someone's mouth just because it's that person. Nor am I a conspiracy theorist.

With that said, I'll just be over here making observations 
nerd.gif

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"

So because some of us chose to believe what the President of the United States said over the persons without any credentials or support who want us to believe in a incredible tale about how Obama lied about killing Osama simply for political gain, we are "naive followers" 
laugh.gif

if you say so...

and yes, that was a long run on sentence. 

In my opinion, the "conspiracy theorists" come off as the thinkers in this thread. Even though some of the stuff may be a little crazy 
laugh.gif

Some of you other guys seem to be the "followers" and come off a tad bit naive i.e. "Obama said it so it must be true
smile.gif
"
I'm not going to eat every word spewed out of someone's mouth just because it's that person. Nor am I a conspiracy theorist.

nerd.gif

So because some of us chose to believe what the President of the United States said over the persons without any credentials or support who want us to believe in a incredible tale about how Obama lied about killing Osama simply for political gain, we are "naive followers" 
laugh.gif

if you say so...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

look, i already mentioned to you that the war on Iraq was going down regardless. the foreign policy and embargos on that country were set up to slowly destroy them and military action was always going to finish the job. stop with your "9/11 was necessary" rhetoric. if you've done research into this, you would know thats not true.
Sorry, I will keep believing my rhetoric. With the sanctions on Iraq, doesn't necessarily mean it was to weaken him in order to invade him with a full out war. It was just to ensure he does not regain his power and even hoping elements from within (inside Iraq) would topple him.

It certainly would've been a lot more difficult to have gained approval from the electorate for a regime chage through war in Iraq. There would have been support for some sort of more limited actions short rather than a full scale quarter-million-man invasion effort like what ocured. In the form of creating links between Al Qaeda and Hussein's regime, 9/11 also caused a heightened sense of fear of terrorism in the U.S. as well as around the world, as well as increased awareness of goings-on in the Middle East in general.I don't think that there would've been any thing close to what happened without the September tragedies.

From research I gathered, honesty, I think "acquire Iraq" was on the list, but not necessarily at the top or anything with a full out war, and I think most of Bush's original agenda was domestic.

Let's not forget about the invasion of Afghanistan having to do with the opium trade when the Taliban abolished it back in 2001. Oh yes, and oil.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

look, i already mentioned to you that the war on Iraq was going down regardless. the foreign policy and embargos on that country were set up to slowly destroy them and military action was always going to finish the job. stop with your "9/11 was necessary" rhetoric. if you've done research into this, you would know thats not true.
Sorry, I will keep believing my rhetoric. With the sanctions on Iraq, doesn't necessarily mean it was to weaken him in order to invade him with a full out war. It was just to ensure he does not regain his power and even hoping elements from within (inside Iraq) would topple him.

It certainly would've been a lot more difficult to have gained approval from the electorate for a regime chage through war in Iraq. There would have been support for some sort of more limited actions short rather than a full scale quarter-million-man invasion effort like what ocured. In the form of creating links between Al Qaeda and Hussein's regime, 9/11 also caused a heightened sense of fear of terrorism in the U.S. as well as around the world, as well as increased awareness of goings-on in the Middle East in general.I don't think that there would've been any thing close to what happened without the September tragedies.

From research I gathered, honesty, I think "acquire Iraq" was on the list, but not necessarily at the top or anything with a full out war, and I think most of Bush's original agenda was domestic.

Let's not forget about the invasion of Afghanistan having to do with the opium trade when the Taliban abolished it back in 2001. Oh yes, and oil.

WOW Obama gets a +1 for not releasing those photos.  Glad he listened to his National Security advisors.  I mean we're talking about a group of people whom threaten South Park creators, Danish cartoonists and killed violently over the burning of the Koran.  Imagine how these people will react if they see their leader Usama is shown with a bullet in his head.  
Thank you Obama! 

WOW Obama gets a +1 for not releasing those photos.  Glad he listened to his National Security advisors.  I mean we're talking about a group of people whom threaten South Park creators, Danish cartoonists and killed violently over the burning of the Koran.  Imagine how these people will react if they see their leader Usama is shown with a bullet in his head.  
Thank you Obama! 

we do this to Pablo Escobar
97665845_acb326edbe.jpg

but can't show a couple pictures of americas most wanted mass murder in the history of time.

Escobar was far less harmful then osama.
laugh.gif

this is all funny to me. my bread aint gon stop for this so i couldnt careless

97665845_acb326edbe.jpg

but can't show a couple pictures of americas most wanted mass murder in the history of time.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

And we wonder why we can't get anything done in this country..

Such a simple topic about killing the most hated/wanted man in the World, and it breeds 90+ pages of irrelevant discussion, hypocrisy, divisiveness, and straight up buffoonery,,

You are the buffoon if you believe this (a man being supposedly hunted for 10 years for plotting the most disaterous terrorism plot in our country's history), and required international invasion is a SIMPLE topic.

Originally Posted by Essential1

And we wonder why we can't get anything done in this country..

Such a simple topic about killing the most hated/wanted man in the World, and it breeds 90+ pages of irrelevant discussion, hypocrisy, divisiveness, and straight up buffoonery,,

You are the buffoon if you believe this (a man being supposedly hunted for 10 years for plotting the most disaterous terrorism plot in our country's history), and required international invasion is a SIMPLE topic.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

To add, Americans are unbelievable in their hypocrisy. We criticize when we see video of Arabs celebrating in the street when Americans are attacked, but when Bin Laden is killed we do the same. We criticize when Al Jazeera shows images of dead American soldiers and video of beheadings and then call for photos of Bin Laden with half his head blown off to be released. 
I agree with this. That's why I'm okay with the pictures not being released at least for the time being. I feel pretty certain that within the next six months someone's gonna pick up on it and leak it out, but for right now, it's the right move. Even if they release it, these conspiracy theorists  hereare still going to find something wrong about it; people who don't believe they got him will still find a way to say it was fake. I also don't think it would go well in the Middle East, the picture could just fuel even more hatred with the extremists.

I agree that it's wise to "question" things as we're told sometimes, and try to gather facts ourselves, but the Loose Change %@$% is absolutely ridiculous. 
laugh.gif
And all those videos from 35-year old obese dudes living in their parents' basement.
laugh.gif

Obama with the smart move

have patience kids....somebody gon hit us with that Lil Chris "Yall wanna see a dead body?" in due time

Obama with the smart move

have patience kids....somebody gon hit us with that Lil Chris "Yall wanna see a dead body?" in due time

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

To add, Americans are unbelievable in their hypocrisy. We criticize when we see video of Arabs celebrating in the street when Americans are attacked, but when Bin Laden is killed we do the same. We criticize when Al Jazeera shows images of dead American soldiers and video of beheadings and then call for photos of Bin Laden with half his head blown off to be released. 
I agree with this. That's why I'm okay with the pictures not being released at least for the time being. I feel pretty certain that within the next six months someone's gonna pick up on it and leak it out, but for right now, it's the right move. Even if they release it, these conspiracy theorists  hereare still going to find something wrong about it; people who don't believe they got him will still find a way to say it was fake. I also don't think it would go well in the Middle East, the picture could just fuel even more hatred with the extremists.

I agree that it's wise to "question" things as we're told sometimes, and try to gather facts ourselves, but the Loose Change %@$% is absolutely ridiculous. 
laugh.gif
And all those videos from 35-year old obese dudes living in their parents' basement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

97665845_acb326edbe.jpg

laugh.gif

cot damn thats disrespectful 

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

97665845_acb326edbe.jpg

laugh.gif

cot damn thats disrespectful 

Originally Posted by spacerace

laugh.gif

smile.gif
"

nerd.gif

So because some of us chose to BLINDLY believe what the President of the United States said over the persons without any credentials or support who want us to believe in a incredible tale about how Obama lied about killing Osama simply for political gain, we are "naive followers" 
laugh.gif

if you say so...

Fixed 
And to a certain extent (IMO) yes. Not you specifically but some of you seem to believe follow it no questions asked at all and that feels like complete naivety to me 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom