Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Interesting how yoy guys say that osama killed thousands of people when he most likely just sent orders...similiar but not exactly like obama dose when he orders troops to go and kill any terroist?..i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my
Phone

huh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Interesting how yoy guys say that osama killed thousands of people when he most likely just sent orders...similiar but not exactly like obama dose when he orders troops to go and kill any terroist?..i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my
Phone

huh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Phone

huh.gif

yea i know hes responsible for alot of deaths i kinda worded that wrong..but what i was tryin to ask is if middle easterns view us as terroist?

yea i know hes responsible for alot of deaths i kinda worded that wrong..but what i was tryin to ask is if middle easterns view us as terroist?

I'm sure some do... both sides view the other side as scum and blame everything on the other. Besides, would it be wrong for Middle Easterns to view us as terrorists? We're not even being covert or sneaky like the terrorists that attacked America, we're flat out invading and occupying the region and causing all kinds of terror and chaos
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure some do... both sides view the other side as scum and blame everything on the other. Besides, would it be wrong for Middle Easterns to view us as terrorists? We're not even being covert or sneaky like the terrorists that attacked America, we're flat out invading and occupying the region and causing all kinds of terror and chaos
30t6p3b.gif

You made a valid point. 
What we view as "collateral damage", others view as murder. What we view as murder ( 9/11) victims, others view as collateral damage (attacking the enemy's infrastructure; Pentagon and the WTC). 

It's relative. 

You made a valid point. 
What we view as "collateral damage", others view as murder. What we view as murder ( 9/11) victims, others view as collateral damage (attacking the enemy's infrastructure; Pentagon and the WTC). 

It's relative. 

The difference is their provocation is that they don't like the fact we enjoy women drunk on Cranberry Grey Goose while running around in bikinis in Vegas, so they fly airplanes into buildings to show their disapproval.

Don't attack us (or allies), we won't attack you. It's that simple.

The difference is their provocation is that they don't like the fact we enjoy women drunk on Cranberry Grey Goose while running around in bikinis in Vegas, so they fly airplanes into buildings to show their disapproval.

Don't attack us (or allies), we won't attack you. It's that simple.

its unfortunate that both parties (u.s. And middle east) try to paint each other as the "evil ones" or in this case "terriorist"..but would it be outlandish to consider that we are as wrong as they are for comminiting murders of innocent people? Them for killing people on 9-11 and us for killing people in this war on terror?(civilians caught in the cross fire)

its unfortunate that both parties (u.s. And middle east) try to paint each other as the "evil ones" or in this case "terriorist"..but would it be outlandish to consider that we are as wrong as they are for comminiting murders of innocent people? Them for killing people on 9-11 and us for killing people in this war on terror?(civilians caught in the cross fire)

Phone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Phone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"The real terror eating away at the Arab world is socio-economic marginalization"

pimp.gif

Still impatiently waiting for the pics to be released.

"The real terror eating away at the Arab world is socio-economic marginalization"

pimp.gif

Still impatiently waiting for the pics to be released.

Originally Posted by prymone

i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my phone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sam Jr. still thinking about grandma's easter brunch. Must have been good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my phone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sam Jr. still thinking about grandma's easter brunch. Must have been good.
pimp.gif

Why do I continue to read this thread?

*goes back to scheming how to rule the world with my Illuminati friends*

Why do I continue to read this thread?

*goes back to scheming how to rule the world with my Illuminati friends*

I never ever ever want to hear anyone say "thats to violent" again after the demanding of pictures of a dead man be put on a television. Soon as they air, I better not ever see anything else censored on TV.

Back
Top Bottom