Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

what I don't get is all the religion bashers here on NT suddenly becoming high and mighty now that an admitted terrorist has been killed

Look past all the "celebration" mumbo jumbo and simply explain how the world isn't better off with him dead.

My morals have zero to do with religion. I don't feel high and mighty. I feel that nothing should have been reported until all the facts were clear and everything was verified. The world is not "better off" with him dead, nothing is going to change. Terrorism will never end, and it damn sure wont come close while we still occupy the countries that these people come from. They aren't terrorists for the fun of it. Take this as me sympathizing if you want. Don't care.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

what I don't get is all the religion bashers here on NT suddenly becoming high and mighty now that an admitted terrorist has been killed

Look past all the "celebration" mumbo jumbo and simply explain how the world isn't better off with him dead.

My morals have zero to do with religion. I don't feel high and mighty. I feel that nothing should have been reported until all the facts were clear and everything was verified. The world is not "better off" with him dead, nothing is going to change. Terrorism will never end, and it damn sure wont come close while we still occupy the countries that these people come from. They aren't terrorists for the fun of it. Take this as me sympathizing if you want. Don't care.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

I don't take everything at face value, but I take things for what it's worth when other conclusions are illogical, such as the one you seemed to have reached. And it's not about being in English class, it's about not being able to understand what you're saying as a whole. The fact that your brain can't comprehend why pictures haven't been released yet just shows how little logic you actually have when it comes to big picture issues. 

OK then genius why don't you tell us why the pictures and videos are taking soo long and what happened that day since your so smart.

The explanation for the pictures is in the damn post you've been quoting. As far as what happened that day, the general story of what the media has told us so far doesn't seem far fetched. Obviously the government won't tell us every detail but to think theres some sort of greater conspiracy is even more far fetched. A conspiracy of this type would require multiple countries who don't even have the same interests as one another to be in cahoots with each other. 
preach.jpg

THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

I don't take everything at face value, but I take things for what it's worth when other conclusions are illogical, such as the one you seemed to have reached. And it's not about being in English class, it's about not being able to understand what you're saying as a whole. The fact that your brain can't comprehend why pictures haven't been released yet just shows how little logic you actually have when it comes to big picture issues. 

OK then genius why don't you tell us why the pictures and videos are taking soo long and what happened that day since your so smart.

The explanation for the pictures is in the damn post you've been quoting. As far as what happened that day, the general story of what the media has told us so far doesn't seem far fetched. Obviously the government won't tell us every detail but to think theres some sort of greater conspiracy is even more far fetched. A conspiracy of this type would require multiple countries who don't even have the same interests as one another to be in cahoots with each other. 
preach.jpg

THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Noskey

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.
My thoughts exactly. 
x3

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.
My thoughts exactly. 
x3

Originally Posted by acidicality

My thoughts exactly. 
x3
logic finally won out in this thread. with that said it has run its course.
lock?

Originally Posted by acidicality

My thoughts exactly. 
x3
lock?

Originally Posted by spacerace

lock?
Better to keep this thread open than have 5 new threads per day for the next couple of weeks as new details/pics/videos release.

lock?
Better to keep this thread open than have 5 new threads per day for the next couple of weeks as new details/pics/videos release.

People saying he's not really dead? Foolish.

I don't buy the official story regarding everything prior to the raid but the feds chose to kill him now. The better question is why now and not at an earlier time since OBL wasn't hiding at all in the traditional sense. It looked more like he was being imprisoned.

They're didn't release the photos/vids right away because they want to milk this propaganda. The media is eating this up like a pronstar with semen.

People saying he's not really dead? Foolish.

I don't buy the official story regarding everything prior to the raid but the feds chose to kill him now. The better question is why now and not at an earlier time since OBL wasn't hiding at all in the traditional sense. It looked more like he was being imprisoned.

They're didn't release the photos/vids right away because they want to milk this propaganda. The media is eating this up like a pronstar with semen.

They gunna drop the pics and video during next weeks Celebrity Apprentice. Mel Gibson "murdered" during the season finale. Mark my words.
nerd.gif

They gunna drop the pics and video during next weeks Celebrity Apprentice. Mel Gibson "murdered" during the season finale. Mark my words.
nerd.gif

Interesting how yoy guys say that osama killed thousands of people when he most likely just sent orders...similiar but not exactly like obama dose when he orders troops to go and kill any terroist?..i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my
Phone

Interesting how yoy guys say that osama killed thousands of people when he most likely just sent orders...similiar but not exactly like obama dose when he orders troops to go and kill any terroist?..i guess what im trying to ask is do you guys think that the middle easter people feel the same way towards us? Like are we considered the terroist to them? I apologize for the spelling im on my
Phone

Originally Posted by cguy610

lock?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 agreed.

Originally Posted by cguy610

lock?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 agreed.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Phone

huh.gif

Back
Top Bottom