Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

So basically y'all saying I should stay away from weeds?

the first 3 seasons of weeds was good, it started to fall off after that.

Pouseys German GF had the best boobs though. Man hold up those baby heads were niceness

Word. :evil:

German girl definitely had a top notch chest. I was getting thirsty in those scenes.

Nicky (natasha lyonne) is kinda ugly but in prison I guess she is awg. Good enough with her fingers to get the attractive inmates.

She still no how to double click that mouse

Pretty much the only ones you won't see.

Morello was looking so good in her flashback episode. They swerved you a little bit into thinking she got locked up for credit / postal fraud. Who would still want to get in them guts knowing you'd be stuck with her and she'd put explosives under the car of any girl you start dating?

Thought so too, I was really shocked at the courtroom testimony when he said they only went on one date. That scene with her packing to go to Jersey Shore with him was all faked, she probably spent those three days doing reconnaissance.

A good plan would be to tell her a fake name and make sure she never sees where you live.

that would work with an average girl, this chick is bat **** crazy, knowing her she would dust whatever you touched for prints. they went on one date and she has planned out their wedding for god knows how many years.

Yael is nice. I kept thinking she was Israeli for some reason.

She was always pretty in her prison scenes, but her flashbacks were great.

yall should check out this link, a number of the cast were on Law and Order

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/oitnb-svu_n_5488235.html

But that finale was both heartbreaking and rewarding, vee getting the axe and the cancer woman driving off into the sunset

Daya could get it, I could tell she got that juice box
devil.gif
in real life, she looks like a pain in *** to trust, but the sex game is A-1

dominican chicks, can only trust them as long as you can see them, for real.

but the box is OD
That second sentence: QFT. From the stories I heard to the experiences I've had.

I had to skip some pages because I'm not done watching the show.

Has anyone found info on the Latina that just popped out the baby? She's the finest one

That second sentence: QFT. From the stories I heard to the experiences I've had.

for such a good looking set of women, they get sidetracked by the silliest things...

who ever has the newest Bimmer or Acura, Which artist has the hottest song, Which ever dude has the hook-up at the new Hookah spot or the Promoter at the new hot spot...

Dominican chicks WILL let them beat... no doubt

:smh:

for such a good looking set of women, they get sidetracked by the silliest things...

who ever has the newest Bimmer or Acura, Which artist has the hottest song, Which ever dude has the hook-up at the new Hookah spot or the Promoter at the new hot spot...

Dominican chicks WILL let them beat... no doubt

:smh:
Most of 'em just love money and ****. Then you have the ones that don't like Dominicans Lol. But, the best looking candy apple be the one that's rotten on the inside when you bite into it.

I forgot to mention, such bad cgi when they showed Bennet's amputated leg. Like did they just want to remind the fans he's missing a limb or let everybody know they got a low budget? So unnecessary :lol: Like a rounded off limb just floating in the air.

i liked season 2 just as much as season 1, kept me entertained. i just wish some of the flashbacks would've showed why they were in prison. Finding out jersey girl was a crazy delusional stalker surprised me, she was still cool tho.

well i hope she gets with the program and lets them ******* out
I'd rather she not

Back
Top Bottom