Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

most people talking arent done with the season. before the season dropped it was also established people would use spoilers NTfambz. just be considerate is all.

]

yo i thought she was russian too. planned on just watching two episodes yesterday and ended up watching the whole season :lol:

don't know if it's mentioned before but i just found out that yoga lady was the voice of patti mayonnaise from doug. mind blown.

AYoooooo that actually makes sense. That's crazy.

Show is stupid, but entertaining.

Like the lady with cancer who looks/sounds Russian/German but supposedly was Spanish with an accent. What?

Ruined the show for me.
Yea this confused me.
When i thought she was russian (never german) or ukrainian I wondered why she didn't mess with Red.
When i learned she was latina, I wondered why she didnt mess with Gloria & Spanish Harlem.
So confusing.

(the first spanish girl to get pregnant...:evil: )

If you guys pay attention did you notice that there was a very dark latina that showed up in the kitchen around episode 6 or 7? Maybe even it was 8?

Not tryna go all ninjahood here but why aint the other spanish like make fun of her or the blacks try to claim her?
Cuz I know in mainstream latin culture the saying "white is right" is very apt.

I would love to see an episode centered around her and it having something to do with the black girls and the spanish girls.
***** everything you said in this post made sense. I was going to cut a part out, but forget it. You on ya way, FAM.

Exactly.. why would the Spanish need an old woman with cancer in their crew?

Plus Rosa stays in one of those bunkbed rooms. She isn't living in the main living quarters.

Anyone else notice in episode 2 that when you first get in the jail you get your toothbrush and toiletries given to you by someone of your own race? Morello gave Piper her stuff and then made a comment about how at first she thought Soso was full Asian. I think she figured out she was part white and gave her a toothbrush. Then in vee's flashback the tough black girl crew gave her 4 toothbrushes. You get taken care of by your own, even your dental hygiene.

Plus Rosa stays in one of those bunkbed rooms. She isn't living in the main living quarters.

Anyone else notice in episode 2 that when you first get in the jail you get your toothbrush and toiletries given to you by someone of your own race? Morello gave Piper her stuff and then made a comment about how at first she thought Soso was full Asian. I think she figured out she was part white and gave her a toothbrush. Then in vee's flashback the tough black girl crew gave her 4 toothbrushes. You get taken care of by your own, even your dental hygiene.
It's no different than actual prison. Crips stay with crips, skinheads with skinheads, etc. Why Is that surprising to you? No different than real life depending on where you live. At my first college everyone hung out with their own ethnic groups. Especially Indians smh

i think rosa was old and sick so thats y she didnt get down w the spanish chicks n their jail bs
The point is, she doesn't even identify herself with them. We all thought she was from Russia or something. That was a horrible pick for someone to be an older, Spanish lady with cancer.

Last edited:
Not surprising, I know you stay with your own in prison. I just asked if anyone noticed the toothbrush thing. Thought it was weird the way you get one. Probably a good way to transition someone into prison by letting them know their kind will help out. Only other Asian in that place is chang and she doesn't look like the toothbrush giving type.

Last edited:
Not surprising, I know you stay with your own in prison. I just asked if anyone noticed the toothbrush thing. Thought it was weird the way you get one. Probably a good way to transition someone into prison by letting them know their kind will help out. Only other Asian in that place is chang and she doesn't look like the toothbrush giving type.
It's always like that lol

i think rosa was old and sick so thats y she didnt get down w the spanish chicks n their jail bs
The point is, she doesn't even identify herself with them. We all thought she was from Russia or something. That was a horrible pick for someone to be an older, Spanish lady with cancer.
exactly, she doesnt identify herself with them because she has other things going on like dying.

we thought she was from russia because her voice was raspy and she had an accent.

i think her flashbacks also clue us into the fact that she probably doesnt hang with females in general.  

exactly, she doesnt identify herself with them because she has other things going on like dying.

we thought she was from russia because her voice was raspy and she had an accent.

i think her flashbacks also clue us into the fact that she probably doesnt hang with females in general.  
You missing my point. She never even spoke spanish in prison. Forget it tho. That was a bad pick on their behalf.

Last edited:

Good point. Like how she connect wit the kid(male) at the hospital and they robbed the lady nurse. It's the Little things

Can someone explain something to me?

Why the F does Daya suddenly have a conscious?  Bennett cant claim her in front of the guards or else he will lose his job.  It's not that hard to understand.  Like let the man work and take care of the child once the child is born.  They send the child to the mom's family then Bennet can help as much as he can.

On the other hand why Bennet such a punani?  He can still help her without being obvious.  Obviously he can't talk back to Figueroa or Caputo or the counsellor dude but he can step up to the other guards at least.  Claim your lady.....damn.

^
He not only would lose his job but go to jail since they consider a guard having sex with a prisoner rape. daya is such a dumb idiot. She wants him to go to jail too and forever be known as a rapist. Yeah that will definitely be good for the kid. She blames her hormones but she's just a dumbass. He's a dumbass for not using a condom or getting up in her mom instead.

Last edited:
Can someone explain something to me?

Why the F does Daya suddenly have a conscious?  Bennett cant claim her in front of the guards or else he will lose his job.  It's not that hard to understand.  Like let the man work and take care of the child once the child is born.  They send the child to the mom's family then Bennet can help as much as he can.

On the other hand why Bennet such a punani?  He can still help her without being obvious.  Obviously he can't talk back to Figueroa or Caputo or the counsellor dude but he can step up to the other guards at least.  Claim your lady.....damn.

The whole Daya Bennett situation is so annoying :smh:

Daya wants him to go to jail and admit its his kid, then they can live happily ever after.

But dudes gonna have a record, what decent paying job can he get after that?

Deff no sense. She wants him to "claim his love" Like homie got a government job, decent pay, benefits, but she want him to giv all that up for her? FOH. Then this dummy actually tells on himself. Im glad Caputo actually said, naw bruh, I ain't hear that, go back to work lol. Caputo was that dude this season, even tho he let that skinny guard chick curve him...

I'm tight....Caputo finally gets his shot and everything goes to hell. I hope he gets to keep the job come season 3.

Deff no sense. She wants him to "claim his love" Like homie got a government job, decent pay, benefits, but she want him to giv all that up for her? FOH. Then this dummy actually tells on himself. Im glad Caputo actually said, naw bruh, I ain't hear that, go back to work lol. Caputo was that dude this season, even tho he let that skinny guard chick curve him...
True that.

Caputo is on the ball.

And I don't know if Daya that dumb or its the hormones (I really think she that dumb) but she need to quit cuz her logic doesnt make any sense.  How is it better for the child if her father AND mother are jail...especially when one is about to get out and the other has a government job? That's a win.  She don't care about that child, she care about her conscious. (which will hurt even more when she realize she got her baby daddy locked up and now she and the kid destitute or OD struggling).

Last edited:
An Scarface worked for Sosa. Working for someone ain gotta thing to do with how bad *** or villainous you are. Narcisse got some big shoes to fill, hopefully in the final season he'll go all out. Dude is kind of tame, especially compared to Gyp.
**** Scarface.

Gyp clearly got punked in those scenes with Masseria which continued to diminish any villainy you want to champion as among the best on tv. Last season alone Narcisse out did Gyp imo.
I'm tight....Caputo finally gets his shot and everything goes to hell. I hope he gets to keep the job come season 3.
I saw it coming which was so funny. I wonder if there will be someone new in administration in S3.

Caputo tried by shutting up peg leg but Rosa's escape and Vee's death seems like things he won't bounce back from.

Last edited:

Yeah, he's actually a good dude. Should've delayed his takeover by a day so Fig would catch the blame for the 2 escapes.

My dude Caputo aka Beer Can
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom