Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Can someone explain something to me?

Why the F does Daya suddenly have a conscious?  Bennett cant claim her in front of the guards or else he will lose his job.  It's not that hard to understand.  Like let the man work and take care of the child once the child is born.  They send the child to the mom's family then Bennet can help as much as he can.

On the other hand why Bennet such a punani?  He can still help her without being obvious.  Obviously he can't talk back to Figueroa or Caputo or the counsellor dude but he can step up to the other guards at least.  Claim your lady.....damn.
I don't know if you finished or not. I'm assuming you didnt but:

Spoiler: Daya forced Bennett to tel Kaputo at the end so he could go to prison and do time. Because according to her, Bennett in prison instead of Mendez doesn't make her feel guilty and the baby should have two ex con parents. What a girlfriend.

Last edited:
^
He not only would lose his job but go to jail since they consider a guard having sex with a prisoner rape. daya is such a dumb idiot. She wants him to go to jail too and forever be known as a rapist. Yeah that will definitely be good for the kid. She blames her hormones but she's just a dumbass. He's a dumbass for not using a condom or getting up in her mom instead.
Why, so her mom could extort him harder than she already did? -_-

^
He should've chose the mom in the 1st place. She looks way better. If she tried to say anything send her to the shu like he did Maritza.

Good Guy Caputo was nice this season for sure. DJ Qualls sister def. had 'em feelin' some type of way though.

They saying Alex gon be in all 13 episodes for season 3.

And those two spanish chicks that was kissing each other better than Daya and her mama

Finished it earlier today.

That whole Rosa accent thing was a trip it made no sense.

Hated Vee, but she needed to die in a more epic way. Needed some real closure out of that.

They ruined Crazy Eyes

Piper still sucks. Hope Alex finds out what she did in season 3 and fades her

Idk which Spanish girl it is by name, but she's one of the two that are always with each other. She's the hottest one. The one who doesn't have the full lips.

Caputo :lol: :lol: :lol: glad to see him rise to power over Healey who's just flat out creepy.

Last edited:
I didn't even remember that. Dude wants to be liked so bad. His mail order bride hates him so much. Wouldn't be surprised if he catches her in bed with another guy and murks them both.

Caputo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glad to see him rise to power over Healey who's just flat out creepy.
Yo, that scene in first season when Piper left his office and dude immediately busted out the lotion and started fapping had me like
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
LMAOOOO the time he pulled the lotion then say "....Nah. Nah" and put it back had me rolling
I didn't even remember that. Dude wants to be liked so bad. His mail order bride hates him so much. Wouldn't be surprised if he catches her in bed with another guy and murks them both.
Dude is so lame. How lame do you have to be to order a bride, and then get curved by your own product. 

Last edited:
i liked season 2 just as much as season 1, kept me entertained. i just wish some of the flashbacks would've showed why they were in prison. Finding out jersey girl was a crazy delusional stalker surprised me, she was still cool tho.

They saying Alex gon be in all 13 episodes for season 3.
well i hope she gets with the program and lets them ******* out

i liked season 2 just as much as season 1, kept me entertained. i just wish some of the flashbacks would've showed why they were in prison. Finding out jersey girl was a crazy delusional stalker surprised me, she was still cool tho.
well i hope she gets with the program and lets them ******* out

#FreeThemThangz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom