Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

when talkin bout looks, we talkin bout ON the show, or real life. becasue of course they look rough on the show, they in prison lol..

"This America, the bathrooms may be separated but the market be free"  
laugh.gif

that's my favorite line of the season so far, that chick reminds me of one of my cool *** aunts

Heah
when talkin bout looks, we talkin bout ON the show, or real life. becasue of course they look rough on the show, they in prison lol..

Yeah a lot of em look right outside the show. Specially some of those Spanish chicks.

Daya is pretty in the face but her body is frumpy as hell. Morello definitely can get it though...

daya is a mix of rocsi and charlie villanueva.
LMFAOOOOO YO IM OUT

Don't think 90% of em look good outside of the show or on. Don't say they were in prison and they look rough. Halle still looked good when her and Samuel L were crack heads in "Jungle Fever" Lol. But everybody got they preference it is what it is. Plus I don't think Halle looks good but a lot of dudes do so I used that example cause I knew everyone would agree with me lmaooo

"This America, the bathrooms may be separated but the market be free"  :lol:
that's my favorite line of the season so far, that chick reminds me of one of my cool *** aunts
Doesn't that sound like something Omar would say?

Last edited:
Was I the only one who thought that female guard that got fired looked like a Gazelle?????

I need to watch this show so I can put the names to the faces and know who y'all are talking about :lol: I was looking at some pics of all of then together and it was a bunch of not bads and maybes.

Last edited:
"This America, the bathrooms may be separated but the market be free"  :lol:

Doesn't that sound like something Omar would say?
YES!  I immediately thought of the Wire when I heard it 
"Market be free, yo"

I think The Wire is why I hold high expectations to shows now. Weird that then wire was way more realistic and it wasn't even based on a true story lol. Set the bar too high Lol.

I need to watch this show so I can put the names to the faces :lol: I was looking at some pics of all of then together and it was a bunch of not bads and maybes.
All it takes is a couple shots of Jack and a dim lighted setting.

For those of you who think Vee wasn't a good villain, I'd like to know who you think was a good TV show villain.

Marlo Stanfield
Gyp Rosetti
Aint gonna lie you picked some weak dudes. They're better than her but in the grand scheme of things you got a Malvo currently, you got an all time great like Benjamin Linus, imo Narcisse was a better villain than Rosetti's quirky ***, etc.

I feel Vee was great for this type of show.
Laura Prepon said they started filming season 3 yesterday.
Yeah so did Taylor Schilling, she was on Fallon last night.

Aint gonna lie you picked some weak dudes. They're better than her but in the grand scheme of things you got a Malvo currently, you got an all time great like Benjamin Linus, imo Narcisse was a better villain than Rosetti's quirky ***, etc.

The goat tv villain is Walter white. Son made you believe he was a good guy all along but was in it for himself

Back
Top Bottom