Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Probably both. She doesn't have larry anymore so she'll go back to Alex for yambs. Being back in jail will also prevent her from getting a bullet to the head.

piper gets me tooooooo TIGHT with this captain save-a-Alex routine...

now you tryna save her from them dudes and wanna make us believe its really to punish her?

i hope the cancer chick grabs the boy from the hospital and robs one more bank.

i hated that black "mother" character so damn bad... good riddance
THIS. Her and her weird obsession for Alex makes no sense. Also she got tight and cursed out Polly and Larry but cheated herself. Larry is so soft. I would've set it off like Queen Latifah in that ma *******. ***** act like she aint cheat tho.

THIS. Her and her weird obsession for Alex makes no sense. Also she got tight and cursed out Polly and Larry but cheated herself. Larry is so soft. I would've set it off like Queen Latifah in that ma *******. ***** act like she aint cheat tho.

Her obsession makes perfect sense. She loves her. The only reason I'm skeptical about her coming back to prison is because there's not much to do with the character so I don't see what theyre going to do with her. At this point, I'd rather see a prequel with the two and how they ran their operation.

i was happy he knocked down her best friend... she deserved that..

Piper has been the role model for These Ohs aint loyal.... for real

she only cares about her pum pum being rubbed right... whoever does it better is the winner no matter the other person did for her IMO

Her obsession makes perfect sense. She loves her. The only reason I'm skeptical about her coming back to prison is because there's not much to do with the character so I don't see what theyre going to do with her. At this point, I'd rather see a prequel with the two and how they ran their operation.
Larry, Alex, Larry, Alex, Larry, Alex. Doesn't make sense to me. Especially when a decade down the road you fall back in love with the person who snitched on you. Cmon son.

it would dope if she comes back to jail and piper actually Offs her...

shanked in the bathroom..

then the warden would be super stressed...

thats a better plot twist

i was happy he knocked down her best friend... she deserved that..

Piper has been the role model for These Ohs aint loyal.... for real

she only cares about her pum pum being rubbed right... whoever does it better is the winner no matter the other person did for her IMO
I would pipe Polly. She cute.

And yea that sounds about right. How surprising was it when Alex told Larry that Piper made the move on HER. She couldn't wait to hear Alex ain't snitch so she could get down to it and Larry was sitting around acting like a ***** Lol cmon

i thought she was gonna try to escape with her son's help. would've been more interesting
And what is the odds V escapes and meets home girl when she is driving Lol....But I did like that she ran her over though. I feel bad for Kaputo. ***** just got the job SMH.

As soon as Rosa drove away I knew she would see that ugly big vee. I was hoping she'd make her roadkill.

Piper jus cant be alone. she alwasy needs that one person she can count on to be there when she needs it. she always makes thing about herself. in season one when she would talk to larry on the phone, she would jus ramble bout her BS. she did the same wit Alex, then Alex was like F you. then she went right back to Lary. Piper is jus mad selfish. so when she cussed out larry and polly, she had to turn to someone she could be with mentally and physically...i was happy Larry smashe polly tho. as soon as she let them titz hang out in front of him, i was like yup, they smashin...

I can't watch this show and eat something always grosses me out. Also Cindy was one of my favorite characters. I found her funny in a soul plane kinda way

Season 1 is far superior. Flashbacks this season served little purpose. The new prisoners we met, Soso and Cindy weren't interesting. Soso had some nice bewbs tho. Vee was lame. The fragmented storyline didn't work for me
I know that's your opinion, but Tricia was damn near a waste of a flashback if she gon die the same episode. It was disappointing that some flashback didn't exactly show how they got into the can and I do cringe at the fact that there's gonna flashbacks in season 3.

Last edited:
Piper jus cant be alone. she alwasy needs that one person she can count on to be there when she needs it. she always makes thing about herself. in season one when she would talk to larry on the phone, she would jus ramble bout her BS. she did the same wit Alex, then Alex was like F you. then she went right back to Lary. Piper is jus mad selfish. so when she cussed out larry and polly, she had to turn to someone she could be with mentally and physically...i was happy Larry smashe polly tho. as soon as she let them titz hang out in front of him, i was like yup, they smashin...
You're right. She just uses whoever she can when it is to her advantage. And she played them both like violins. Couldn't have been me! And yes seeing Polly **** was eerthing......

i thought she was gonna try to escape with her son's help. would've been more interesting
And what is the odds V escapes and meets home girl when she is driving Lol....But I did like that she ran her over though. I feel bad for Kaputo. ***** just got the job SMH.

As soon as Rosa drove away I knew she would see that ugly big vee. I was hoping she'd make her roadkill.
I think a more satisfying death would be her flying. Or going to max. Kaputo has a lot on his heads. Broken inmate dead, one inmate on the run. Least he got that ugly lemer looking girl to suck his **** first. He played her good lmaooo I thought he wasn't gonna snitch

Larry, Alex, Larry, Alex, Larry, Alex. Doesn't make sense to me. Especially when a decade down the road you fall back in love with the person who snitched on you. Cmon son.

People make crazy decisions. It happens B.

Morello was looking so good in her flashback episode. They swerved you a little bit into thinking she got locked up for credit / postal fraud. Who would still want to get in them guts knowing you'd be stuck with her and she'd put explosives under the car of any girl you start dating?

I'd take the risk. Crazy cooch should be exquisite!!

They are, but not worth it in the long run!! Trust!

Just finished.

Taystee and Morello had the best back stories this season.

Piper's face looked hard as hell this season.

More Alex Vassue.

It'll be interesting to see how season three plays out. I don't really see much story left after that. Kinda wish id seen Oz to have an idea of prison stories.

Low key hope Daya's baby dies.

:lol: Who hopes a baby dies though? Damn!

let Alex show them titz in season 3 tho. ever since the 70s show, i've been diggin laura prepon

She looks a little rough
She doesn't look good at all lol

Neither does Piper and like 90% of the women in this show :lol:
I think we are the only two that think this lmao I thought it was only me. The only cute chick is Polly and Maritza but I wouldn't say FINE. They cute tho. But yes then rest are hideous. Vee was the worst. Damn I hated that tacky weave.

I'll rep you to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom