Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Lol Google data she looks like an alien. Huge forehead.

But yea I realized this shown isn't made to be taken serious. It's very fictional.

Days felt bad about Mendez going to prison but wanted Nub boy to "be a man" and go to prison so the can both serve sentences

Show is stupid, but entertaining.

Like the lady with cancer who looks/sounds Russian/German but supposedly was Spanish with an accent. What?

Time to wait a whole year for the next season. Hopefully I remember what happened in season 2 by then.
Yeah I was confused. Was I supposed to know she was the spanish chick the whole time. I mean how can anybody age that bad?

Season 1 is far superior. Flashbacks this season served little purpose. The new prisoners we met, Soso and Cindy weren't interesting. Soso had some nice bewbs tho. Vee was lame. The fragmented storyline didn't work for me

Morello was looking so good in her flashback episode. They swerved you a little bit into thinking she got locked up for credit / postal fraud. Who would still want to get in them guts knowing you'd be stuck with her and she'd put explosives under the car of any girl you start dating?

Morello was looking so good in her flashback episode. They swerved you a little bit into thinking she got locked up for credit / postal fraud. Who would still want to get in them guts knowing you'd be stuck with her and she'd put explosives under the car of any girl you start dating?

I'd take the risk. Crazy cooch should be exquisite!!

Last edited:
A good plan would be to tell her a fake name and make sure she never sees where you live.

the way she seem, she would be on some follow you home type shiiit. she was wild crazy, but like homie said, the yambs are prolly top tier!

Yeah I was confused. Was I supposed to know she was the spanish chick the whole time. I mean how can anybody age that bad?
prison x cancer.. plus remember the flashbacks were the early 80's so it's been close to 30 years that she's been in there.

Just finished.

Taystee and Morello had the best back stories this season.

Piper's face looked hard as hell this season.

More Alex Vassue.

It'll be interesting to see how season three plays out. I don't really see much story left after that. Kinda wish id seen Oz to have an idea of prison stories.

Low key hope Daya's baby dies.

I think Piper said she only has 8 months left. 2 more seasons would probably fit in that time frame.

They could easily have a season that lasts an entire week or something like that

I think Piper said she only has 8 months left. 2 more seasons would probably fit in that time frame.
8 more months for what? She's terminally ill or something
indifferent.gif

Only if they can prove she lied. Her decision to lie worked out since she doesn't have that drug boss wanting to kill her. She just needs to stay out of trouble.

Did Piper tell her sister to call the cops on Alex because she wanted her back in jail or to help her in her own wierd way?

Polly her best friend, not sister and i think it was to have her back in jail with her. she has no larry, and no polly, so she now she wants Alex back

Probably both. She doesn't have larry anymore so she'll go back to Alex for yambs. Being back in jail will also prevent her from getting a bullet to the head.

Probably both. She doesn't have larry anymore so she'll go back to Alex for yambs. Being back in jail will also prevent her from getting a bullet to the head.

That's how I looked at it. She wants her back in there, but she's gonna use the excuse that she was trying to protect her or something.

i thought she was gonna try to escape with her son's help. would've been more interesting
And what is the odds V escapes and meets home girl when she is driving Lol....But I did like that she ran her over though. I feel bad for Kaputo. ***** just got the job SMH.

piper gets me tooooooo TIGHT with this captain save-a-Alex routine...

now you tryna save her from them dudes and wanna make us believe its really to punish her?

i hope the cancer chick grabs the boy from the hospital and robs one more bank.

i hated that black "mother" character so damn bad... good riddance

crazy eyes fi get some ras gunshot!! bumboclaat.... unloyal *** ri-ri

as long as i have a face,

Diaz
View media item 1020606
and Poussey
View media item 1020608

will always have somewhere to sit....8)

idc idc idc

Did Piper tell her sister to call the cops on Alex because she wanted her back in jail or to help her in her own wierd way?
I think she wanted payback since Alex is free but she jumps back and forth so I guess she want to smash again idk. In sure she figured Alex expected dudes and after she told her she had a gun it was evident she would pull it out if someone tried to get in. She caught her lovely.

Back
Top Bottom