OPEN UR EYES! IT HAS BEGUN.THE TIME IS NEAR.. vol. swine flu!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I am also very hesitant of taking the vaccine, but what can we do now to take precautions?
Stick to basics. The H1N1 virus has show that it is not airborne, it's contracted by contact. So wash your hands and hope for the best.
bubble_boy_2-754379.jpg

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

that fema camp theory with the coffins is stupid. killing off a large number of the population would destroy the economy and really be the end of america's run at the top. happened to the romans

so why would our own gov want to do that to themselves?
you sound...confused. the economy? the economy and america's "run at the top" won't matter once the true elite are atopeverything. the econon\my...sorry this is just so silly to think...that the ultimate goal of any sinister being is to have a "superior economy".these things are human conventions and in no way determine true power.

the ultimate goal is control, the ability to determine things at will. not to have the highest dollar value. the romans...i could care less about who camebefore me, so long as i couild reach my goal of eradication and dominance. amerca's run at the top...that's such a myopic statement. i feel like therereally isn't anyone out there who truly gets it.

^

So once they get everything, and get everything under their power, then what? What kind of world would that be? What is there to do?

They are going to be sitting on the most luxurious of couches, with 100 women at their side (
pimp.gif
). But common, typical enjoyment? You know, the stuff average people do, go outto watch a movie (who would produce movies now?), go to amusement parks (the average joe aint there to operate your ride), how the hell would you go onvacation (no girls in coconut bikinis to greet you n Hawaii)?

Of course this is me taking it to a literally meaning. I dont something like this would happen, if anything this vaccine is too boost sales in the pharm. area,or maybe it is a precaution. Making mandatory however is completely out of line.

Upon reading the article about Greece enforcing the vaccine, woudnt the number of people dieing from the vaccine just be as much as people who woudve died fromthe flu (if not more). Not one single person has died from swine flu there, why enforce the vaccine?

The only really logical thing for countries to do is make a vaccine readily available for those who want to take it.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Haven't listened to a full Alex Jones show in damn near a year, but damn near everything he used to rant and rave about seems to be coming true.

I'm about to tune in right now and see what's next...

If you haven't already, peep this one:

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'd rather go out guns blazing.

Real talk...Here at KU 248 people are reporting flu like symptoms...On our main website we have a tab that says: "Campus: Open" (meaning it COULD atsome point close). It aint even winter seasons yet here in KS either...This shhh is getting hectic.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

who's to say it will kill you, it could easily be something that causes infertility or something that effects us in the long run.
childrenofmen1.jpg

Either way, it's going down.

its population reduction. in the early 1900's there was the spanish flu. they (the govt) came out with a vaccine for it and millions of us citizens became sick cause of the vaccine.
Ya know.......vaccines are supposed to get you sick
eyes.gif
Notthat I'm advocating mandatory vaccines......

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by EVObee

Originally Posted by cartune

So since gay marriage is legal in some states and marijuana that means all states will follow? CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!
I second this...
I stand behind it as well.
laugh.gif

And this Swine Flu ##!%%!*! has been blown WAYYY out of proportion. It's all a big media scare.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

who's to say it will kill you, it could easily be something that causes infertility or something that effects us in the long run.
childrenofmen1.jpg

Either way, it's going down.
excellent movie.

also agreed. this @@# is crazy. if we throw this into retrospect,no matter what the outcome is it will not be positive.
mad scared right now still. Im leanin toward a zombie outcome. word to COD 5

laugh.gif
@ the people saying they're going to go get strapped. Y'allknow you ain't willing to fight and die to keep the powers that be in check. You wouldn't want to miss that COD4 tournament the next day
smh.gif

This whole swine flu thing is seriously overhyped. I HAD SWINE FLU about 3 or 4 months ago and it was out of my system within a week. I was diagnosed by myDr., they didn't even seem to stress about it, didn't give me any medication or any real direction other than sending me home and telling me to stayout of my workplace for a week. No one in my family caught it from me-- including my 2 year old daughter who I would assume has a weaker immune system than anaverage adult and would have caught it easily from me-- and I don't think I confined myself to one room in the house or anything, I was around my family alot within that week. I also had a friend who caught it about a month or so after me, never even got diagnosed by a Dr.-- it just passed through his system. Hewent to the Dr. after it had already passed and the Dr. just told him he PROBABLY HAD swine flu and its gone now-- no problem. Like someone else mentioned inhere, 40,000 people die from the regular flu every year and people are stressing about the swine flu- though the majority of people that have actually diedfrom it has had OTHER PREVIOUSLY UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES. My Dr. also told me that after you get it once, you can't get it again (I'm unsure if Ibelieve this though).

How can they make a vaccination mandatory, was a law passed? Did anyone vote on this?

What if you dont live in the states?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

How can they make a vaccination mandatory, was a law passed? Did anyone vote on this?

Son about 75% of the #@%^ they pass you wont know #%@^ about.
smh.gif

Let all me and all my conspiracy theorist say it together now.....

"Thats how they get that microchip in ya"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

now us is next.
is it that much harder to write "den" than it is to write "then"?? it is really hard to take someone seriously when they write like ^
%@%@ u clown. the way i type has nothing to do with what the thread is about. u sound like one of those guys who would be in front of the linecause u too blind to see the obvious with wats going on in this country.

Mangudai954 wrote:
Originally Posted by General Johnson

Haven't listened to a full Alex Jones show in damn near a year, but damn near everything he used to rant and rave about seems to be coming true.

I'm about to tune in right now and see what's next...

If you haven't already, peep this one:

no BS...i knew something wasn't right w/that Gardasil they tryin to get women to take...my roommate took it but to me it doesn't seem necessary...everytime that commercial comes on i just shake my head...i'm coppin the book this week...

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

just like before you can start school you have to get certain shots...

Back
Top Bottom