OPEN UR EYES! IT HAS BEGUN.THE TIME IS NEAR.. vol. swine flu!

I can definitely see some type of manufactured bio-agent, or domestic attack wreaking havoc across the land nearing the end of Obama's tenure. Either at his consent or after the real powers that be realized that they can't control him and he is another Kennedy.

The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a dyy fine for refusing the vaccine. so if u can afford365,000 dollars� per year just to pay off the govt. den u be good. if not. den all massachusetts people would have mandatory vaccines against swine flu. thisis the first state. and i know the other 49 50 states would follows massachusetts bill. good luck all.

http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02/st02028.htm
An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health
grey_loader.gif

or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.
An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

what amaze me is that this bill was passed under the radar by the senate. i wonder how many citizen in mass. actually know about this. things will get ugly inthe next few years.� im guessing marshall law would be implemented and den everyone would have to take the garbage vaccine thats� mandatory. if u disagree denu will get fined 1000 a day or get quarantine. mind u the swine flu issues started this spring. and not even a year passed and we have a vaccine?� impossible.no long term effect test no short term effect test.. nothing. and its going to become mandatory. its already mandatory in australia. now us is next.

frown.gif

edit: more news:
[h1]GULF WAR TOXINS IN SWINE FLU VACCINE[/h1]
THE new swine flu vaccine ­contains a deadly brain toxin linked to autism, Alzheimer's and multiple sclerosis.

Mercury, a vaccine preservative, was withdrawn from childhood jabs five years ago after evidence linked it to brain damage.

However, the Sunday Express has discovered the pandemic ­vaccine, to be rolled out across the country within weeks, contains the heavy metal.

It also contains a chemical called squalene, used to stimulate the immune system to respond to the vaccine. Some scientists believe squalene is linked to autoimmune illnesses including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.

Squalene was included in the anthrax jab given to British and US soldiers during the 1991 Gulf War. Many claim it caused them permanent neurological damage, known as "Gulf War syndrome".

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/122228

wow.

in all honesty, this is where regular people on the internet use the web as a tool to get the word out and make things happen.

So since gay marriage is legal in some states and marijuana that means all states will follow? CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!

yup. this was foretold to happen. i made a thread about this months back. well, i think ppl are going to realize what is going on a LITTLE too late. man, ifpeople just realized their individual power...it's scary what we could do if we all really wanted to the things i one day soon hope we will be able to do.the gov has the upper hand at the moment. the balance of power can shift today, hell, right NOW if ppl really wanted to take up arms. i feel like makinganother thread

could someone explain the importance of this? does this mean the government is trying to kill us with a "vaccine?"

Originally Posted by ericescobar

yup. this was foretold to happen. i made a thread about this months back. well, i think ppl are going to realize what is going on a LITTLE too late. man, if people just realized their individual power...it's scary what we could do if we all really wanted to the things i one day soon hope we will be able to do. the gov has the upper hand at the moment. the balance of power can shift today, hell, right NOW if ppl really wanted to take up arms. i feel like making another thread

exactly there are about 200+ million people in the united states. if we all unite, we can over come the govt and watever they throw at us, i cant front. imtype scared now man. i know ya all seen those movies where theres a pandemic. thats how its going to be man.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

could someone explain the importance of this? does this mean the government is trying to kill us with a "vaccine?"
its not only our govt. its worldwide. its already mandatory in australia. and other countries. its population reduction. in the early 1900'sthere was the spanish flu. they (the govt) came out with a vaccine for it and millions of us citizens became sick cause of the vaccine.im almost guaranteethat this might happen again. if not right away, den in the long run . no one knows the long term effects on these vaccines. so people could start droppingafter a year from being vaccinated.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

its not only our govt. its worldwide. its already mandatory in australia. and other countries. its population reduction. in the early 1900's there was the spanish flu. they (the govt) came out with a vaccine for it and millions of us citizens became sick cause of the vaccine.im almost guarantee that this might happen again. if not right away, den in the long run . no one knows the long term effects on these vaccines. so people could start dropping after a year from being vaccinated.
yo

i dont even call myself a conspiracy theorist.........i just call myself a realist

this is REAL TALK

i dont trust this govt, doctors, politicians.

i aint takin #$(&#$

Damn! Imagine not paying that fine, how long will it go on until he gets a warrant for an arrest or does it go to a collecting agency? What if then, he stillopts not to pay the damn fine!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

So since gay marriage is legal in some states and marijuana that means all states will follow? CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!
I second this...

My childhood friend (considered cousin) passed away 3 weeks ago from the Swine Flu. The stuff is no joke

Originally Posted by EVObee

Originally Posted by cartune

I second this...
is gay marriage a virus? is weed a virus? we talking about a pandemic with a greater importance to the govt than silly weed or gay marriage.

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

My childhood friend (considered cousin) passed away 3 weeks ago from the Swine Flu. The stuff is no joke

the vaccine is also no joke.

I was thinking about the H1N1 virus today, and so worried about it because I feel like right now this is just the tip of the iceberg and the calm before thestorm. Come Fall, it is going to come back in full force. I am also very hesitant of taking the vaccine, but what can we do now to take precautions?Also, thisgoes for many vaccines that are linked to causing diseases or deteriorating your health in other ways. It is definitely not only the vaccine against H1N1, andmany of the mandatory vaccines we have to take can make us have these harmful effects in the long run.

many viruses and what not spread and mutate so quickly that the vaccines are basically useless.. theres more harm than good with this imo.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I am also very hesitant of taking the vaccine, but what can we do now to take precautions?
Stick to basics. The H1N1 virus has show that it is not airborne, it's contracted by contact. So wash your hands and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom