Only reason why I would buy an iPad..

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.
laugh.gif
 thats usually how technology works bruh.. 
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

am i a nerd for completely understanding this? nahhh, well done broseph
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude thought he was droppin knowledge

lolol

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lolol

Coolest gadget with absolutely no purpose. Honestly if you have a Laptop and an IPod Touch you gain nothing

Coolest gadget with absolutely no purpose. Honestly if you have a Laptop and an IPod Touch you gain nothing

the only reason i ever considered buying the Ipad was to install it in my car because of those apple apps do so much.
GPS, auto start, police scanners, cheap gas stations finder, music video playlist, livestream justin tv, and watch bootleg movies.
hop on yelp when plans fail on weekend nights. i.e restaurants, strip clubs, night clubs, etc. etc. etc. and just so i look cool as *%$% when i pick up chicks.

I might still copp, ofcourse when the price for 3g drop or it becomes 4g
pimp.gif

the only reason i ever considered buying the Ipad was to install it in my car because of those apple apps do so much.
GPS, auto start, police scanners, cheap gas stations finder, music video playlist, livestream justin tv, and watch bootleg movies.
hop on yelp when plans fail on weekend nights. i.e restaurants, strip clubs, night clubs, etc. etc. etc. and just so i look cool as *%$% when i pick up chicks.

I might still copp, ofcourse when the price for 3g drop or it becomes 4g
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom