Only reason why I would buy an iPad..

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.
laugh.gif
 thats usually how technology works bruh.. 
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

Originally Posted by shoegallery

i regret dishing 500+ FOR THE IPAD , shoulda just paid rent . lol . The macbook covers the same $%% , but the hype got to me.

eek.gif
. Is it ever that serious?

i regret dishing 500+ FOR THE IPAD , shoulda just paid rent . lol . The macbook covers the same $%% , but the hype got to me.

eek.gif

cool stuff. The touch screen adds so much to many apps. When will laptops and desktops have that popularized touch screen capabilities? I would rather work on a mac or pc with a true operating system on a lot of this stuff. Let me open up that nanostudio on a laptop and let me quickly save my stuff to a flash drive, or someplace where I can quickly email it to someone or post it up on youtube.

For now, the ipad remains a non functional in the real world "toy". A lot of this stuff could be transformed into stuff that can work for jobs and such.

cool stuff. The touch screen adds so much to many apps. When will laptops and desktops have that popularized touch screen capabilities? I would rather work on a mac or pc with a true operating system on a lot of this stuff. Let me open up that nanostudio on a laptop and let me quickly save my stuff to a flash drive, or someplace where I can quickly email it to someone or post it up on youtube.

For now, the ipad remains a non functional in the real world "toy". A lot of this stuff could be transformed into stuff that can work for jobs and such.

Originally Posted by beh235

eek.gif
i;ll buy it off you for 250...thats half rent brotato

Originally Posted by beh235

eek.gif
i;ll buy it off you for 250...thats half rent brotato

GetHigh420 wrote:

Now it makes sense

GetHigh420 wrote:

Now it makes sense

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

laugh.gif
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

am i a nerd for completely understanding this? nahhh, well done broseph

laugh.gif
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude thought he was droppin knowledge
laugh.gif

still, sort of want

Oh my gosh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

still, sort of want

Oh my gosh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
grin.gif
y= mx + b
apple= mx - b

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom