Only reason why I would buy an iPad..

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

IMO iPads like most Apple products, will constantly have better ones coming out.

Think of how far the iPod came from first gen to now. The same thing will happen with iPads.
laugh.gif
 thats usually how technology works bruh.. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude thought he was droppin knowledge

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

still, sort of want

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

still, sort of want

i regret dishing 500+ FOR THE IPAD , shoulda just paid rent . lol . The macbook covers the same $%% , but the hype got to me.

i regret dishing 500+ FOR THE IPAD , shoulda just paid rent . lol . The macbook covers the same $%% , but the hype got to me.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I LOLed

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I LOLed

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

At one point I wanted an iPad for Christmas, but my iPhone 4 ipod touch and Macbook Pro gets the job done so no need to shell out $500.
same here.. but i think i might the 2nd generation iPad (one with the camera)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

At one point I wanted an iPad for Christmas, but my iPhone 4 ipod touch and Macbook Pro gets the job done so no need to shell out $500.
same here.. but i think i might the 2nd generation iPad (one with the camera)

I still wanna cop one of these just to have them. I have to get my iPhone 4 in Dec. I hate being behind on things ._.

I still wanna cop one of these just to have them. I have to get my iPhone 4 in Dec. I hate being behind on things ._.

Back
Top Bottom