One Gotta Go! Vol: Some Actors

Who’s Going?

• Total voters
If the actor AND their movies have to disappear.............Leonardo can go. I don’t need Titanic so it’s all good.

However, can’t let go of Training Day, Forrest Gump and Iron Man.

Ok I didn't read this correctly. I can't go without the Marvel movies so Tom Hanks it is. Great actor but some of his movies are boring as hell including Forrest Gump.

Everyone seems to forget some of RDJ's other movies. Due Date with Zack was a freaking riot! He was very good in The Judge with Duvall. The Soloist with Jamie Foxx was really good. Plus Sherlock Holmes was so good! And everyone forgets he got an Oscar nomination for Chaplin. Would have won it if Silence of the Lambs didn't come out the same year. Yeah, Chaplin was THAT good! Plus small supporting roles (US Marshals with. TLJ is always a good watch).

If I gotta pic someone, I'm picking Leo. I like a lot of Hanks movies (Apollo 13, Mr Rodgers was EXCELLENT) and Denzel wins on Equalizer alone cause I loved those two. Robert McCall is a bada**!

Everyone seems to forget some of RDJ's other movies. Due Date with Zack was a freaking riot! He was very good in The Judge with Duvall. The Soloist with Jamie Foxx was really good. Plus Sherlock Holmes was so good! And everyone forgets he got an Oscar nomination for Chaplin. Would have won it if Silence of the Lambs didn't come out the same year. Yeah, Chaplin was THAT good! Plus small supporting roles (US Marshals with. TLJ is always a good watch).

If I gotta pic someone, I'm picking Leo. I like a lot of Hanks movies (Apollo 13, Mr Rodgers was EXCELLENT) and Denzel wins on Equalizer alone cause I loved those two. Robert McCall is a bada**!

Don't forget this gem

Anyone saying anything, but Rob is straight up nuts. Forrest Gump alone is like... I haven't knowingly met someone that hasn't seen that movie. That **** is cultural. Cast Away? Polar Express... TOM HANKS IS WOODY. I'm taking Toy Story over the MCU any day w/o hesitation.

Anyone saying anything, but Rob is straight up nuts. Forrest Gump alone is like... I haven't knowingly met someone that hasn't seen that movie.

Exactly...everyone has seen it a million times so it can go away to make room for Downey classics like The Shaggy Dog

No mention of Catch Me If You Can?!
That has Tom and Leo.!

Such a good movie...

And this is such a tough choice.. only because the Marvel movies are so fricken entertaining. Otherwise, it would have to be RDJ..

Edit - just seen townbidness townbidness mention it above..

Anyone saying anything, but Rob is straight up nuts. Forrest Gump alone is like... I haven't knowingly met someone that hasn't seen that movie. That **** is cultural. Cast Away? Polar Express... TOM HANKS IS WOODY. I'm taking Toy Story over the MCU any day w/o hesitation.
my man….you putting polar express on there like it means something is wild to ME. i don’t know any adult who thought that was a great movie.

anyway, you’re making like this **** is clear cut on your personal biases alone. maybe if the list was like mahershala ali, daniel day lewis, jack nicholson, and kirk cameron the choice would be obvious to all.

The actor and the movies go in this hypothetical, so no Iron Man or Avengers ever.
Lol I mean, someone else could've been stark. But ok. Avengers didn't really change the movie industry. Fun to watch, made a gazillion dollars, I loved em...but, they aren't really respected in cinema. So dead avengers.

Although...stark was one character lolll. Can't crush all those other actors careers for this hypothetical lolll

Downey jr. All that marvel and comic book stuff is a cool little watch but not touching anything the other actors have on their resume. Tropic thunder is a classic tho

3 Toy story movies over the 18 in MCU? Lolll nah. Hell nah

I love RDJ, but he's gotta go.

Edit: Damn didn't even read that they and their movies disappear. Tom Hanks gotta go, I like Cast Away, Captian Phillips, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, and The Terminal, but I can't live without the other's catalogs. Very hard decision.

Last edited:
Forrest Gump is my favorite movie
Denzel is great but he does play himself in every movie
Leo is amazing
I don't watch the marvel stuff at all so Rob's my choice easy

RDJ looks lit all da time. How i picture a superhero saving dumb humans

Back
Top Bottom