OMG OMG Free Carls Jr. Burger =)

ahhhhh this brings back memories of the free wendys coupons. i ate for free for almost a month thanks to those.

Kings coupon?
grin.gif
I just checked with Carls JR and they are not acceptingkings coupons. However, the Monarchs coupons will be accepted gladly...
33b15ceaef8b0a40b8c7efd8ff8eeb692a5316a.jpg

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

ahhhhh this brings back memories of the free wendys coupons. i ate for free for almost a month thanks to those.
smh.gif
They wouldn't take mine.
eventually they stopped taking mine and both wendy's by my house had signs up saying that those coupons weren't legit coupons and theywould no longer be taking them. it was
roll.gif
for a period of time though, weabused those coupons when we had them, i remember one day me 4 of my boys went to wendys and all used those allstate shareholder free burger and fry coupons. iwas just laughing inside while the cashier just had the
indifferent.gif
look onhis face.

laugh.gif

NT has so many talented PSers
why cant we just make up our own coupons every month
nerd.gif

I need to learn how to use PS
eyes.gif
Maybe I'll devote my day to thattomorrow around soccer class.

I was just thinking whether or not Carl's Jr would have an annual coupon again. Last year it was the buy one get one free six dollar burger.

derryj3:
This is what Carls Jr looks like in the South.....same company, menu, everything.....

HardeesNew_4color.gif

Except that the quality of Hardees is NOWHERE near the quality of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. is a step below In-N-Out. My favorite place is In-N-Out, but if I'm back home (SoCal) and I'm nowhere near an INO, Carl's Jr. isjuuuust fine.

But out here, in KY? Hardees is nowhere near Carl's Jr., even though they're owned and operated by the same parent company. Carl's Jr. is a stepbelow INO; Hardees is a couple steps above White Castle/Krystals (my least favorite fast food places). I'd look for a Burger King or Sonic first, thenHardees.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! YUMMM! HE LOOKED AT IT. WENT TO THE REGISTER. A GIRL CAME OVER N LAUGHED AT IT AND THEN HE PRINTED A RECEIPT! IT WORKED.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CHYEAH! SAVED 3 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! GOT ME A LARGE FRIES TO. I LOVE YOU LAKERS. AND YOU GOT ME EFAME DUDE. IM IN THE BAY BTW.
calm down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's just excited lol. Let him be lol.

LOL they gave those out to certain sections at Staples based on some contest. This is very YMMV because I doubt most CJ's take paper copies of thosecoupons. Someone want to post the free tacos coupon at Jack in the Box too??

Back
Top Bottom