OMG OMG Free Carls Jr. Burger =)

One Carls Jr in Ohio...and it's in the Nati
indifferent.gif

If I can find a Carls Jr. in Davis.. I'll use it. Nonetheless
pimp.gif
, I'm gonna print out the warriors one
laugh.gif

Me n my patna just used the Laker one... n no questions were asked except, "Would you like anything else?" haha
(I stay in the Bay BTW)

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

LOL they gave those out to certain sections at Staples based on some contest. This is very YMMV because I doubt most CJ's take paper copies of those coupons. Someone want to post the free tacos coupon at Jack in the Box too??
It was off a code you get then enter it online

Do y'all understand how quickly items sell out when they're put on sale online, and NT is told about it? Gone. In seconds.
laugh.gif

But how many of those people post about it? None. But the item was available, for days sometimes, then NT gets wind of it, and... bam... gone.
laugh.gif

Just because only 2 people have posted about it, don't think for a second that there aren't dudes all up and down the west coast in their Tiffanies andCDP XIs trying to use their replicated coupon.
laugh.gif
Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few dozen folks in the DC area trying to use thatHardees/Wizards coupon PSed by dummy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

derryj3:
This is what Carls Jr looks like in the South.....same company, menu, everything.....

HardeesNew_4color.gif
Except that the quality of Hardees is NOWHERE near the quality of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. is a step below In-N-Out. My favorite place is In-N-Out, but if I'm back home (SoCal) and I'm nowhere near an INO, Carl's Jr. is juuuust fine.

But out here, in KY? Hardees is nowhere near Carl's Jr., even though they're owned and operated by the same parent company. Carl's Jr. is a step below INO; Hardees is a couple steps above White Castle/Krystals (my least favorite fast food places). I'd look for a Burger King or Sonic first, then Hardees.

Agreed. Carl's has a better menu too.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

One Carls Jr in Ohio...and it's in the Nati
indifferent.gif

Really? Where at in the Nati?
nerd.gif
I always thought it was just hardee's here in Ohio.

Didn't work at the one by my house, they said the code didnt work on their register. whatever.

Back
Top Bottom