OMG OMG Free Carls Jr. Burger =)

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

IM GOING TO TRY IT IN THE BAY AREA IN 20 MINUTES! ILL KEEP YOU POSTED!

Word

post results.... NT must eat

pimp.gif

Eh, it says participation varies, I hope it works though. It is real though, it was posted on slickdeals and the link lets you print it out from the lakerwebsite
im gonna print out like 10 and give em to my friends, god damn new years resolution, i can't even eat em.

Regardless, good looks Kicktionair for the heads up.

10ro0g3.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't have a color printer available at the moment. Will the coupon work in black and white?
I hope.
There's a Carl's Jr right up the street.
I can take a detour on my way home.

Someone find out if these work in Portland. I'd be scared to walk into a Portland Carls Jr after the game a couple nights ago, actually. Might get my food%%%# in or something
frown.gif
Not just spit in.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I don't have a color printer available at the moment. Will the coupon work in black and white?
I hope.
There's a Carl's Jr right up the street.
I can take a detour on my way home.
Yes it will work if its black n white. Ive used coupons like this all the time when they had the buy one six dollar get one free. All they do isenter the code on the upper right hand corner.

^that one looks official...did you make it or is it real? I'll probably still use mine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Someone find out if these work in Portland. I'd be scared to walk into a Portland Carls Jr after the game a couple nights ago, actually. Might get my food %%%# in or something
frown.gif
Not just spit in.
You are from Portland? No worries, my friend.
31225dde89e638f50e244e443975cf8514bbb6f.jpg

Someone find out if these work in Portland. I'd be scared to walk into a Portland Carls Jr after the game a couple nights ago, actually. Might get my food %%%# in or something
frown.gif
Not just spit in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

frown.gif
Not just spit in.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
Not just spit in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
ams7df.png

frown.gif
Not just spit in.
I love nt
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Not just spit in.

this guy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom