Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a stockx thread somewhere on nt? I just want to know the ends and outs of selling.
What to expect basically. I want to let go of this hoodie and use the money to get a few last min gifts.

Is there a stockx thread somewhere on nt? I just want to know the ends and outs of selling.
What to expect basically. I want to let go of this hoodie and use the money to get a few last min gifts.

The only thing to really know is that they take 12% of your sell price so low-balling and undercutting is at an all-time high on that app. As a reseller for 80% of Items I get, I hate it. There's no such thing as "market value" there because anybody can sell so people trying to make a quick profit will flip for the highest available bid. Now GOAT it takes a while to get approved so for sneakers offers are higher.

have a bunch of sales on stockx, pm if you have questions

you might not get payment in time depending on how close you are to detroit, you have to ship, wait for them to receive, then wait for authentication, then wait again if you need to transfer from paypal to your bank

5BABAE0D-378C-48D6-8805-9284EADF44D0.jpeg
Saw Santa.

have a bunch of sales on stockx, pm if you have questions

you might not get payment in time depending on how close you are to detroit, you have to ship, wait for them to receive, then wait for authentication, then wait again if you need to transfer from paypal to your bank
Instant payout ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom