Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
neon guts...
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_6089.JPG

Last edited:
Box Logo Beanie shipped today but Un-Welcome Mat order from Sunday hasn't. Label printed but it's just been sitting. Did anyone else hit the Sunday restock? Order ship or not yet?

Question to Canadian buyers, since Supreme ships using UPS ground from NYC to Canada, can you still use UPS My Choice to change delivery to an access point for pick up?

yeah, it was that faded blue denim Louis/Supreme hat. Wondering if it might have been fake. it looked legit. I need!

Edit: found a pic. Any idea where i can find and how much?

8c41.jpg
was just checking out your instagram and you might be able to help. I saw a guy wearing a supreme/Louis hat. The pattern was exactly like the barn jacket you had up. Maybe a brown/lightbrown bill. Can't remember. Know what i'm talking about? Trying to find that exact hat and i can never find it. Any help is appreciated.

You talking about this one?
YI0_8M6npKU.jpg

or the denim one posted before?
yeah, it was that faded blue denim Louis/Supreme hat. Wondering if it might have been fake. it looked legit. I need!

Edit: found a pic. Any idea where i can find and how much?

8c41.jpg

I don't think it's legit, here's the line:
Sample Hat

~Lefty

Last edited:
***please don't kill me

Which BOGO sells the fastest. The Pink,Black or Grey.

Want to move the one that will sell the fastest and hoard the other 2

for a while now ive been getting this message every single week. got confirmation for some items (tnf, shooting sleeves) but not others (bottle, beanie). ideas?

upload_2017-12-16_9-1-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom