Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the hoodies I’ve been getting are ripped so the tag hangs out. 6 hoodies and 1 crew...all had it. Only 3 were bogos but it’s par for the course this season. Must be intentional.

Might be a warehouse thing to make sure the right sizes are being packed. A lot of my stuff have come that way.

For those of you that got the arabic long sleeve does it run big like the short sleeves this season?
I sized down to a M from a L and not sure if it was the right choice.

For those of you that got the arabic long sleeve does it run big like the short sleeves this season?
I sized down to a M from a L and not sure if it was the right choice.

Im not sure about the Arabic specifically, but I have bought L/S's from this season and find that they run bigger like the short sleeves do this season.

All the hoodies I’ve been getting are ripped so the tag hangs out. 6 hoodies and 1 crew...all had it. Only 3 were bogos but it’s par for the course this season. Must be intentional.
QA

Supreme warehouse gets the boxes and stages them on racks or however they categorize their inventory.
supreme warehouse workers have to open boxes up when picking orders, pull product from the correct box ( size/color) and then look at the tag on the product to ensure they got the right item. sometimes they gotta rip the bag to get to the tag if it isnt clearly visible
then it goes to packaging/shipping to be sent out .

QA

Supreme warehouse gets the boxes and stages them on racks or however they categorize their inventory.
supreme warehouse workers have to open boxes up when picking orders, pull product from the correct box ( size/color) and then look at the tag on the product to ensure they got the right item. sometimes they gotta rip the bag to get to the tag if it isnt clearly visible
then it goes to packaging/shipping to be sent out .

Interesting :smile:

Didn't even check the size on mine, just looked at the label and hung it up.

40s tonight if we go out, guess it's hoodie weather :smile:

Aye NTSup

I copped my 1st box logo hoodie DS

My question is what do DS b.l. hoodie come with?

I think guy bought it in-store cause he had a price tag. It's a 2016 one.

everyones box logo bag is ripped at the top

well mines and the 8 ppl i spoke with as well.

i need to honestly try my size M on, i know itll be baggy but i hope its not much

mine as well. otherwise doesnt look to be repacked or anything and the actual label on the opposite side is fine. *shrugs

Aye NTSup

I copped my 1st box logo hoodie DS

My question is what do DS b.l. hoodie come with?

I think guy bought it in-store cause he had a price tag. It's a 2016 one.
Mine was online purchase ..post pics to be sure

Also u can ask this on supreme Reddit since it is an open forum now

If you need any bags of stickers I'll hook you up. Have tons.

qr6qb_s-200x150.gif

dibs

Flame suit is on, and I genuinely have a curious question....

I wouldn't call myself a Supreme fan by any means. I like the shirts they put out with famous people on them. I have the Shane McGowan, Morrissey, Bruce Lee, and the Dead Kennedy Gravestone shirts. And i have a couple of Anti-hero stuff because of my skating days. I grab hats and beanies for my son when available. I know why he likes those. The supreme logo

What is it with the box logo tees and sweatshirts that gets everyone pumped? I see the prices for sweatshirts are insane! Is it popular with you guys because its a simple and classic design? The box logo is that iconic?

I'm an old fart trying to understand here. Genuinely curious.

I'm an old fart trying to understand here. Genuinely curious.

Iconic and simplest representation of the brand. Hasn't changed over time either, think Porsche 911s. Maybe not the craziest design, but classic and has a cult following.

Super limited and celebs wearing them doesn't hurt either for hypebeasts and new to the brand people.

Iconic and simplest representation of the brand. Hasn't changed over time either, think Porsche 911s. Maybe not the craziest design, but classic and has a cult following.

Super limited and celebs wearing them doesn't hurt either for hypebeasts and new to the brand people.
was just checking out your instagram and you might be able to help. I saw a guy wearing a supreme/Louis hat. The pattern was exactly like the barn jacket you had up. Maybe a brown/lightbrown bill. Can't remember. Know what i'm talking about? Trying to find that exact hat and i can never find it. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom