Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was just checking out your instagram and you might be able to help. I saw a guy wearing a supreme/Louis hat. The pattern was exactly like the barn jacket you had up. Maybe a brown/lightbrown bill. Can't remember. Know what i'm talking about? Trying to find that exact hat and i can never find it. Any help is appreciated.

Not sure if they had the hats when we went to LV. I've only seen the dark green camo hats in person. Not sure if they did denim.

****ing lucky on the BOGO (box logo*)...

Should have been delivered yesterday and I noticed some weird UPS Overgoods shipment yesterday.

Guess it was the bogo (box logo*). Bag was retaped, the original label was torn to bits. A few more inches and they wouldn't have had my address.

Bag was also torn, but the hoodie looks fine...

Maybe the UPS guy just wanted the stickers :wink:

Guess luck's on my side right now with this and the guitar yesterday, need to buy some lotto tickets ASAP!!!

bogo1.jpg

bogo2.jpg

bogo3a.jpg

* Edited for isco

everyones box logo bag is ripped at the top

well mines and the 8 ppl i spoke with as well.

i need to honestly try my size M on, i know itll be baggy but i hope its not much

both bags were intact on mine. UPS even delivered it a day early

Not sure if they had the hats when we went to LV. I've only seen the dark green camo hats in person. Not sure if they did denim.
yeah, it was that faded blue denim Louis/Supreme hat. Wondering if it might have been fake. it looked legit. I need!

Edit: found a pic. Any idea where i can find and how much?

8c41.jpg

yeah, it was that faded blue denim Louis/Supreme hat. Wondering if it might have been fake. it looked legit. I need!

Edit: found a pic. Any idea where i can find and how much?

I don't think it's legit, here's the line:

yexlgqh1mz6z.jpg

Still remember how much of a **** show that was...

Bothered 2 reps for months, finally got a random call on a Friday evening asking if we could be in Houston the next morning at LV from a rep. This was well after I thought the release was over.

Buddy and I both got appointments and headed out there with our wives. Had 8 minutes to pick stuff, no prices, no cellphones, wives not allowed in, etc... haha

They didn't have the box logo ( :wink: ) or the hoody. Friend managed to get an online order earlier and go the tee and some good leather goods.

Got our stuff in the car (a lot) and got the hell out of Houston. Had multiple people ask about selling as we left the secret back VIP entrance of LV in the Galleria, lol

Just a weird experience. Even found a little bonus in one garment bag, employees were obviously being shady and backdooring, using bags to hide stuff they said they didn't have...

Good times...

1/3 shipped bc why not continue shipping talk. Mychoice changed delivery to Monday. Only saturday delivery I got was box logo hoody ha.

What's up with Supreme putting some orders with shopping bags, some without
Some orders with tags some without, some with stickers, some without, some with packaging some without?

Just include everything online or instore. Ocd going off on this

What's up with Supreme putting some orders with shopping bags, some without
Some orders with tags some without, some with stickers, some without, some with packaging some without?

Just include everything online or instore. Ocd going off on this

Think it was TNF week.

Never got an item without a sticker and bag before that.

Starting that week I'd get a mix of (bag, bag and stick, sticker).

Recently it's just the item.

Think it was TNF week.

Never got an item without a sticker and bag before that.

Starting that week I'd get a mix of (bag, bag and stick, sticker).

Recently it's just the item.

Yea, I'm saying like you paid for the entire package, might as well include what should originally come. It's like paying for Jordans without a retro card, hangtag, box etc. If people are fine with that that's another thing. I like to get it all.

Yea, I'm saying like you paid for the entire package, might as well include what should originally come. It's like paying for Jordans without a retro card, hangtag, box etc. If people are fine with that that's another thing. I like to get it all.

Maybe they're done with bags and stickers!

Going to retire on the closet full of bags and stacks of red stickers :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom