Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, hopefully that's the case, thanks man!
No problem

Its happened to me more times then I can count 
laugh.gif

yeah supreme dropped my pending charge for a restocked TNF jacket... worried haha-got order confirmation too:x

Finally getting my ultimate grail tomorrow.  DSM x Supreme exclusive colllab.  Won't believe the price I was able to get it.  Post some pics tomorrow.

Same boat. I got a white and olive from that restock. One shipped to my address and the other to my gf. The one to my address it got refunded (I used pp mastercard) and the other it actually posted as a transaction (not authorization) hopefully I get both but at the very least one. They restocked a large olive yesterday morning tho. Hopefully that wasn't my cancelled order. The black jackets restocked earlier in the day and I copped those too and those already shipped.

it took a little while, but I finally just finished up using all my Sup sticky notes at work. Feels weird going back to these things with no logo on them :lol:

I'm curious to people who have gotten ghost orders? Ok so say u get ur order number and you obviously want to be sure ur order goes thru, so if you thought it was a ghost order and you want to be sure w/o waiting time since items sell so fast. If you went back an tried to order same item does it say u already ordered that which would mean ur order went thru OR does it let you reorder therefore confirming ur first order was a ghost? Hope this makes sense what I'm asking?

Its crazy to see all the problems alot of people are having with supreme. in the past few years I think 1 time it took a few days for my order to ship. other then that its been all fine for me.

Its crazy to see all the problems alot of people are having with supreme. in the past few years I think 1 time it took a few days for my order to ship. other then that its been all fine for me.
The popularity is at an all-time high. You have young kids who are buying to flip because they saw the Complex doc and realized an opportunity to make money without really having to do anything.

Though the ghost orders are a problem, at least Supreme is making an effort to combat the bots. It just sucks that they haven't figured it out completely and people are being screwed over even when they've never used a bot before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom