Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so today was an eventful supreme day lol.

First I grabbed that red S cap i mentioned earlier for $80. I wish it was a brighter red, but its cool. I like the fit a lot more than the twll 6 panel from the week before.

Then I got my shipments from this past week.

I opened the black overdyed hoodie first. Love the color and feel of it. The fit and feel is GREAT for me before washing. Idk if its just me but the neck hole is small as hell lol. The only thing that sucks with the black is that the branding on the hood is really hard to notice. Im not a ****boi but a slightly more noticeable font color wouldve been nice. At the same time, i like the subtlety of it so im not even mad. Want that dusty purple on the low.

I also got my royal/yellow North Face jacket. The fit is perfect for me. The yellow is still throwing me off a little bit. Its not horrible but definitely different from my usual style. Im still considering a trade for an all black with another NT member but im leaning towards holding on to it until winter and see how i feel then. Still salty i didnt get that olive hoodie...

Then I also ended up nabbing an olive corduroy cap on a restock a few minutes ago. Mentioned that i was kinda salty that i passed earlier so im happy I grabbed one still.

You guys think if i order the fish tee in black and white with same card and different address they'll cancel the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom