Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace drop tonight, S logo hoodie tomorrow, Red and Black Foams Saturday, my wallet
sick.gif
Yea its tough...

Last edited:
You guys think if i order the fish tee in black and white with same card and different address they'll cancel the order?

Get one with one card. Then get the other one with another car and tweak the address a bit. You should be good.

I see you cooking up those creams from footlocker or champs 
smokin.gif
Thanks mane came up at FTL yesterday. Salty last week Champs cancelled the 2 pairs I ordered in store. Glad I got these joints now and was able to oop the extra to a NT homie. 

anyone have any clue what retail on the sasquatchfabrix stuff will be like? I've been looking into that brand for like a month so im excited about the collab but retail may be steep.

anyone have any clue what retail on the sasquatchfabrix stuff will be like? I've been looking into that brand for like a month so im excited about the collab but retail may be steep.
A MONTH??

We got a Veteran in the house LOL!!

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should be an expert right now!!

Only reason I'm "TRYING" to buy it is because of Supreme........... SFX can hold this "L" on the rest of their stuff LOL!!

A MONTH??

We got a Veteran in the house LOL!!

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should be an expert right now!!

Only reason I'm "TRYING" to buy it is because of Supreme........... SFX can hold this "L" on the rest of their stuff LOL!!
LOL i saw a feature on Japanese Menswear and SFX was one of the brands so I looked into it and then a few weeks later a supreme collab pops up 
laugh.gif

Dang it, already have the brown overdyed hoodie and black overdyed crew waiting at home. Dusty purple crew was really growing on me and somewhat regretted not copping, but it was still in stock right now so I just copped. Hella sweaters for spring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom