Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed supreme asking if order was cancelled and said order is still processing. FYI if you haven't received tracking

I emailed supreme asking if order was cancelled and said order is still processing. FYI if you haven't received tracking
As long as you receive the confirmation email you are fine. The shipping speed varies. I've had some orders arrive next day and i've had some arrive 8 days later.

Ppl keep freaking out because they haven't gotten shipping after 3 business days

I know stuff always happens but is this statement pretty much 100%?
Not true. I had email confirmation from supreme on the champion x supreme l/s and windbreaker and my order did not go through... Refunded after 3 days.

Right...nowadays seems like the lady at the warehouse holds the keys to success. She will tell you if your orders have been cancelled and why

Not true. I had email confirmation from supreme on the champion x supreme l/s and windbreaker and my order did not go through... Refunded after 3 days.
Is that the only time it's happened to you? I think that is one of the rare cases.

Maybe I should only speak from my personal experience but i've never received the confirmation email and not eventually received my order. 

I've gotten the confirmation page this season w/o email and that's the only time i've ever had a ghost order. Most likely because I checked out at 10:59.

But i've been buying pretty religiously since fw11 and never been cancelled on after I got the confirmation email

I know stuff always happens but is this statement pretty much 100%?
I guess more like 95%? 

I'm curious to people who have gotten ghost orders? Ok so say u get ur order number and you obviously want to be sure ur order goes thru, so if you thought it was a ghost order and you want to be sure w/o waiting time since items sell so fast. If you went back an tried to order same item does it say u already ordered that which would mean ur order went thru OR does it let you reorder therefore confirming ur first order was a ghost? Hope this makes sense what I'm asking?
If it didn't go through, you should be able to order it again.  Which means your first order was a ghost order.

The popularity is at an all-time high. You have young kids who are buying to flip because they saw the Complex doc and realized an opportunity to make money without really having to do anything.

Though the ghost orders are a problem, at least Supreme is making an effort to combat the bots. It just sucks that they haven't figured it out completely and people are being screwed over even when they've never used a bot before.
it really is though. some of the stuff you read on forums or reddit is insane. I know its so petty but it gets to me when people wear the collabs and know nothing about what there buying. You have kids wearing dead kennedy shirts not even knowing what they stand for or even who they are. Even with black sabbath some people dont know them like can you not know who black sabbath is.

it really is though. some of the stuff you read on forums or reddit is insane. I know its so petty but it gets to me when people wear the collabs and know nothing about what there buying. You have kids wearing dead kennedy shirts not even knowing what they stand for or even who they are. Even with black sabbath some people dont know them like can you not know who black sabbath is.
I feel you, they wouldn't even look twice if it weren't for that Box Logo. That's how it goes though I suppose.. it's only going to get worse i'm afraid

The popularity is at an all-time high. You have young kids who are buying to flip because they saw the Complex doc and realized an opportunity to make money without really having to do anything.

Though the ghost orders are a problem, at least Supreme is making an effort to combat the bots. It just sucks that they haven't figured it out completely and people are being screwed over even when they've never used a bot before.
I wouldn't go as far as to say without doing anything. either they gotta wait in the line for a while or have some decent computer skills to catch anything worthwhile online

At this point supreme's following is at a all time high. 95% of the web store is sold out, which is ridiculous but you have to respect the fact that supreme has been in the business for going on 22 years, they aren't going anywhere the brand is just getting larger and larger. Bots are a tough thing to tackle and take a lot of resources and money to combat, in due time someone will come up with a solution to tackle bots But for right now work on your checkout game is only thing I can suggest

At this point supreme's following is at a all time high. 95% of the web store is sold out, which is ridiculous but you have to respect the fact that supreme has been in the business for going on 22 years, they aren't going anywhere the brand is just getting larger and larger. Bots are a tough thing to tackle and take a lot of resources and money to combat, in due time someone will come up with a solution to tackle bots But for right now work on your checkout game is only thing I can suggest
it'll die down a little bit, its at a high right now. I don't see every little bs item selling out this quickly for long.

mean.gif

I hate how DSM just Blasts their name all over Supreme Merchandise.... That tee is an eyesore
well as a loyal customer and real enthusiast who just doesn't go for supreme I had to represent.  Got it for 65 btw. Homie blessed me cause he knows my loyalty to the store.  they see me all the time and are just like just rent a room here lol.

but this is really my ultimate grail because DSM really changed my life lol.

well as a loyal customer and real enthusiast who just doesn't go for supreme I had to represent.  Got it for 65 btw. Homie blessed me cause he knows my loyalty to the store.  they see me all the time and are just like just rent a room here lol.

but this is really my ultimate grail because DSM really changed my life lol.

good price for a weirdo dave shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom