Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Box logo hoodies are generally goin for a grand . Wow

Hoping these box logo hoodies next week/this month will be hot

And yea what's up with round two NYC? I have random *** supreme stuff I don't need, do they take anything supreme or just hypebeast stuff? Don't wanna lug around a bunch of **** just to get dubbed

Has to be hypebeast stuff
Don’t unload everything at once .... CAs they’ll pick and choose the best from your lot.... so have a body and split the stuff you’re moving

Has to be hypebeast stuff
Don’t unload everything at once .... CAs they’ll pick and choose the best from your lot.... so have a body and split the stuff you’re moving
Got you and yea I have random stuff that I doubt they'll take in that case, anything "good" I don't need them to take :lol:

And yea what's up with round two NYC? I have random *** supreme stuff I don't need, do they take anything supreme or just hypebeast stuff? Don't wanna lug around a bunch of **** just to get dubbed
they'll pick and choose what they want from you depending on their store inventory
cash you out or give you store credit ( higher value)

store credit not a bad way to go if you want to get something they have. just know what youre getting

Really wanna stop by round two va, ca, or ny at some point. Have some preme along with a bunch of thrifted vintage stuff ive accumulated over time. They seem to really be into vintage. No other shops around me are like that.

round two nyc is cool. You can expect to get stockx bid prices for your sneakers, and I dont know about supreme. but it all depends on if the guy likes your stuff. I seen a kid drop 3 random vintage t shirts and get back like 150-170. But be strategic in what you show to them. After you show them a box logo they are less excited to see that non hype item.

they'll pick and choose what they want from you depending on their store inventory
cash you out or give you store credit ( higher value)

store credit not a bad way to go if you want to get something they have. just know what youre getting
Yea I'd most likely want straight cash. I got stuff like a 666 towel and random shirts from last season I don't want. I'm really not trying to go an hour plus out of my way to hear I'm good.

Wow got overnight shipping on the tee. First time getting something the very next day from supreme.

Yea I'd most likely want straight cash. I got stuff like a 666 towel and random shirts from last season I don't want. I'm really not trying to go an hour plus out of my way to hear I'm good.

That's kind of my biggest gripe with these types of places. You can dedicate a few hours rounding up things you think will definitely would fetch a good price for and driving only to be told some **** like, "This is a hard sell." Then the next day you see someone brought the same **** and they took it.

That's kind of my biggest gripe with these types of places. You can dedicate a few hours rounding up things you think will definitely would fetch a good price for and driving only to be told some **** like, "This is a hard sell." Then the next day you see someone brought the same **** and they took it.
Yea it's one thing if I have a few stuff lingering around and I can carry it lightly, but I got four bins full of random ****. I'll take it personally if I bring it down to only have them be interested in one or two stuff

They already showed them in the preview for this season
Yea, just hoping if there were good surprises. Why did they have to change the traditional color of the box logos

Last edited by a moderator:
Round two will take almost anything they thing they can sell, so bring everything

I brought :
Suptempo
Space Jam
Color block hoodie
Bape hoodie
Navy 1.0 ultra boost

They only didn’t take the ultra boost

Wondering if i should look at prior releases or If 2018 supreme gonna be hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom