Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a few things on restocks this morning (mag light, TNF blanket) and checked out no problems, now I can’t check out anything without getting hit with the the “violation of terms” message smh I really wanted that TNF hat in black too.

I got hit with the message yesterday but found after I filled my cc info manually there wasn’t a problem. Now can’t get through at all :smh:

Shocked how quick it went to be honest. Went for second after the tee (must have) and gone with the swiftness.
3 mins it was up..I asked my brother to get it for me ..won't be asking for help again..the yeezys threw off my focus..I was at payment screen at 10:59 on ADC.

3 mins it was up..I asked my brother to get it for me ..won't be asking for help again..the yeezys threw off my focus..I was at payment screen at 10:59 on ADC.

Sucks man.

Didn't even try for the second drop Thursday...

Finally the TNF tee and crewneck ship email out.
Thanks to good friends looking out.
And if you said multi shipments and multi items shipped out on first day, you are full of

IMG_2971.JPG

giphy.gif

I want a new hat too damn. Blue sitting. Should’ve just grabbed wool s cap for this winter tho

the blue is dope..check out how the north face pops on the back of the hat
+1 which is why i picked the blue one, (black is nice but TNF logo is also black so it doesnt contrast) but supreme wont let me give them my money.

Finally the TNF tee and crewneck ship email out.
Thanks to good friends looking out.
And if you said multi shipments and multi items shipped out on first day, you are full of

Awesome congrats!

Of course I wanted the tee the most and no shipping on that. Flashlight first naturally :/

Awesome congrats!

Of course I wanted the tee the most and no shipping on that. Flashlight first naturally :/

I see you and wifey picking up items week to week. Good to have a partner in crime. Best luck rest of Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom