Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20171201_072218-01.jpeg
Thermal hoodie arrived
Joint is heavy almost like a jacket
Amazing quality
Love it
Wait this dropped already??? Fuuuuuu I missed of skipped right over it :frown:

The one time I buy in store, the items I ordered online while on line at BK will be delivered next day. Funny thing is, after yesterday I left everything in my office, since I had a lunch date and not going back in til late next week. So I'll actually only have my online order til then. :nthat:

Need to get the blanket for a close friend. Hopefully i can catch a restock online or have some time to head back to the shop tomorrow. Wish he would’ve let me know way earlier when i was there.

Anybody have updates on blanket stock as of a few minutes ago at BK? Thanks in advance
I just cancelled an order for the TNF blanket, so could be restocking soon.

The one time I buy in store, the items I ordered online while on line at BK will be delivered next day. Funny thing is, after yesterday I left everything in my office, since I had a lunch date and not going back in til late next week. So I'll actually only have my online order til then. :nthat:

NYC is gonna have the most hypebeast cleaning lady leaving your office this weekend...

:nthat:

Was gonna try to go to SupLA tomorrow and meet up with a couple people, but work got in the way. Wonder if they sold out of all TNF stuff yesterday.

They were opening for about 45 minutes after 7pm but closed before I made it in. All they have left are maybe a few tees in XXL.

I use IKEA bags to take stuff to round 2
Yeah everyone does that..I use 2 Nike duffels and a TNF backpack..I take the train so I'm not trying to bring 30 sneakers with me..no way in hell am I driving to Manhattan..maybe Hoboken and leave my car there

And yea what's up with round two NYC? I have random *** supreme stuff I don't need, do they take anything supreme or just hypebeast stuff? Don't wanna lug around a bunch of **** just to get dubbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom