Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL number 429 at Manhattan. 5pm mega screwed gang. On the bright side won't interfere with the online drop and I can go to my all day work meeting.

Has anyone actually gone with a number that late? Is it going to be tumbleweeds when I show up? Not sure what to expect if I go.

Yea I went for a drop, I forgot what it was may have been hysteric glamour. Mostly nothing left but I think I got a **** you sweater. For Akira you might touch something decent if everyone flakes but if they drop any dope lookbook item you're not getting it

Got #200 in Brooklyn. Gotta show up by 1:30. If anything good drops from the lookbook, hope I can eat...not optimistic though

At least Ill be able to try online first

LOL number 429 at Manhattan. 5pm mega screwed gang. On the bright side won't interfere with the online drop and I can go to my all day work meeting.

Has anyone actually gone with a number that late? Is it going to be tumbleweeds when I show up? Not sure what to expect if I go.

I got 350's last week and had nothing left beside all the hats, polartec crewneck and hooded fleece.

I can't compare previous season L/S tees but I got the Bloom L/S tee this season and it has the same fit as the short sleeve tees from this season.

Got text to go to DSM. Can anyone inform me how that works? Do I show up and get assigned a random number?? Do they typically have entire collab in stock?

The wack thing about registering is.. you get a crazy number and in your head your like oh this is a waste... but you have to show up because if you miss you get banned... that is the weakest system ever, but I get it.

Yea I went for a drop, I forgot what it was may have been hysteric glamour. Mostly nothing left but I think I got a **** you sweater. For Akira you might touch something decent if everyone flakes but if they drop any dope lookbook item you're not getting it

I got 350's last week and had nothing left beside all the hats, polartec crewneck and hooded fleece.

Cool thanks for the heads up guys. Sounds like it's a "going for the experience/not getting banned" thing. Guess I'll have to see how tomorrow shapes up and I'll go if I can. Online drop is really more my thing anyways so not stressin. :smokin

really wish they made a motorcycle shirt or something. Will I be able to get the deck if I am number 97?

yah hopefully its not the mug, really need that black l/s.... have a weird feeling they might just cause of the japanese connection :lol::rolleyes

That age

Attachments

• IMG_6386.JPG
    IMG_6386.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom