Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought a few L/S tees this season (couple small box and a sacred heart pocket tee) and they fit the same as the regular tees I've gotten this season (plant tee, friends tee, scarface tees, etc). All size Medium, and all fit about the same length and width for me.

F9DE2077-1B68-4386-AC66-C25C252E6773.jpeg

I just said Yes in case they forgot to text me lol so around 7pm they finally told me I’m not selected lol. At least I don’t have to wait for text tomorrow.

People that got in for the BK release this week, does it specifically say BK in your text?

I got in for BK, but it doesn't specify which store in the text. Btw, I use google autofill every time and always got a text except the one time i wasn't fast enough cuz the computer was lagging

I ordered a new pack of Hanes T-shirt’s and they shipped me a large supreme shopping bag folded up with 2 box logo stickers...appreciated but damn I don’t even need the bag

I have a feeling the l/s fit like previous seasons. I think only the tees changed this season and nothing else.

never owned the plain l/s (non cut and sew) how do the previous seasons l/s fit? wore medium in last seasons tees, yet to cop a tee from this season

People that got in for the BK release this week, does it specifically say BK in your text?

I got in for BK, but it doesn't specify which store in the text. Btw, I use google autofill every time and always got a text except the one time i wasn't fast enough cuz the computer was lagging

it will tell you the address tomorrow after confirming today

never owned the plain l/s (non cut and sew) how do the previous seasons l/s fit? wore medium in last seasons tees, yet to cop a tee from this season
I have a long sleeve chest stripe tee shirt from last season and a logo stripe long sleeve tee from this season and I say they are identical. I wear an XL. But still seems the same fit to me.

If anyone wants to watch the anime with the OG Streamline audio track, which while not entirely correct translation wise, much better than the Pioneer dub that came out later

I watched the whole video after you posted yesterday. Nobody can talk **** to me on this collab now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom