Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie. I bought 3 packs in store. Opened 1 and didn’t really care for them. Too stretchy for me. Offered the other 2 packs for retail on Reddit and some people laughed saying I lost at reselling.
Threw them on eBay after the season ended, sold them for like $65.
I rarely ever post on there

No lie. I bought 3 packs in store. Opened 1 and didn’t really care for them. Too stretchy for me. Offered the other 2 packs for retail on Reddit and some people laughed saying I lost at reselling.
Threw them on eBay after the season ended, sold them for like $65.

Think we both know of other dudes who flipped out of hanes tees, boxers and socks for whatever reason. Was kinda joking w/isco but info is true. Believe it or not.

mad immature

Very much so. Why mods there are punitively harsh. Works.

Think we both know of other dudes who flipped out of hanes tees, boxers and socks for whatever reason. Was kinda joking w/isco but info is true. Believe it or not.

Very much so. Why mods there are punitively harsh. Works.
Yeah and PDD is far from a reseller..they look at any opportunity to clown someone on there..it's a great resource to move or get items tho..but discussing the brand? not at all

Going to pass by after work to see how many cheater chairs are out. And yeah, Tuesdays are when chairs are out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom