Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup... my red arabic hoodie got jacked smh... was an more than an hour late from delivery and boom package isnt there...

btw i live in a apartment community... smh first time this **** has happened..
hella..... fffckkkiinn... mad :angry:

office is closed. will look at the recorded surveillance... best believe im getting my **** back!

yup... my red arabic hoodie got jacked smh... was an more than an hour late from delivery and boom package isnt there...

office is closed. will look at the recorded surveillance... best believe im getting my **** back!
Damn son that's crazy

Sorry to hear that, man. Leave none alive.

But nah realistically if the cameras do catch someone jacking me, I’m not gnna get my **** back ... smh It’s long gone.

From here what Can I do? Claim with my CC company, Ups or Supreme ?
Much help appreciated fam. I’m hell stressed out rn. But uussaahhh

But nah realistically if the cameras do catch someone jacking me, I’m not gnna get my **** back ... smh It’s long gone.

Damn this sucks. Call UPS first they can get in touch with the driver and ask exactly where it was placed when he/she delivered. Then call Supreme they’d have to open up the claim with UPS for stolen/missing package.

If the person is stealing supreme there's a chance he knows what it is/hypebeast. If you have surveillance on him just tracking him down/wait til he does it again and beat the **** out of him/rob his ***

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 9.33.08 PM.png

Nike hat restock in all colors minus Green. Really wanted to pull the trigger on the Black hat, but I got the Arabic and Champion hat coming in this week tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom