Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8330.JPG IMG_8332.JPG

For today

what did you guys pay for Scarface split tee recently?
thinking of copping off grailed but I want to offer a decent/realistic number.

So has anyone say a tee to stockx that does not have the bag it came in? I’m jw if they will accept it.

True..but i think they will settle for now at $850..maybe later on they will go over $1000 as the median price

Depending on size (with XL being the whale I guess), your estimates make sense. I think part of the reason these are going for so high (and DEFINITELY will go over $1K in the future), is because of the connection to the Brooklyn store opening. Seems like any sort of Supreme "event" tied to a date or season is a safe bet for going up over time. The collector market is growing on the brand.

Cool. Anyone else? I have some stuff removed from bag but never worn.

Sold a headband without the plastic bag, im also wondering the same thing. There is a tag attached to the item itself. I put it in a supreme shopping bag, hopefully it passes authentication. Should find out soon since it shows it arrive there now. Will update

anyone know when the trail jackets/pants (everything non-humara) clothing is going to drop at NikeLab - in store and online? Hearing saturday for the shoes...

joe rogan a jerk n real life

you ever met him... Sits around the bar at the comedy store n hits on chicks all nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom