Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my wife, smallest they had was a 7. Hope it works

160D7794-F851-4A75-AE92-A936D35D0448.png

Already have shipping for black track jacket from supny so went in for black pants to get the full fit... took that L with ease lol. I swear I cannot cop anything supreme thru ndc, ever. It's like they have an extra limited quantity of merch avail.

yup... my red arabic hoodie got jacked smh... was an more than an hour late from delivery and boom package isnt there...

btw i live in a apartment community... smh first time this **** has happened..
hella..... fffckkkiinn... mad :angry:

office is closed. will look at the recorded surveillance... best believe im getting my **** back!

Damn this sucks fam. Id call my cc company first and explain what happenned. They should be helpfull in telling you what steps to take...ultimately u will get your money back through your cc...still sucks tho they wont give u that full market value, just the retail price!
Good luck dude

Went for the black jacket first...sold out...then went for black humaras and got my 11.5, honestly if they werent preme i likely wouldnt even consider copping but i figure if i dont like em i have a year to return them, gotta love nikes returns policy, plus ebates 8% cash back, had to cop....the humaras actually grew on me, those 3m hits are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom