Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Hit on all the stickers on order 1/3 :nthat:

Not cancelled but may’ve just never gone thru. Would recommend calling you warehouse to be sure

True, I'll have to do that on Monday.

I've heard stories of people who have pending charges that their items just randomly show up, but I never have not gotten a order confirmation email before.

Copped an item from thursday drop but never got a order comfirmation e-mail.

Payment has been pending since then as well. Ya'll think my tee is getting cancelled?

You should be good. I copped a blimp tee on thursday but didn't get an email confirmation until late last night and shipping email a few hours ago.

You should be good. I copped a blimp tee on thursday but didn't get an email confirmation until late last night and shipping email a few hours ago.

I hope so bro. I copped a blimp tee too lol, hoping it dont get cancelled on me.

I really find nothing wrong with how Supreme handled their donation. It's charity after all. There is no textbook guidelines and this is how they have done previous donations in the past, by selling shirts and donating profits.

I really find nothing wrong with how Supreme handled their donation. It's charity after all. There is no textbook guidelines and this is how they have done previous donations in the past, by selling shirts and donating profits.

If Supreme had done nothing, no one would have even questioned what they donated.

What did they donate to Harvey recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom