Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
35F065CE-AA65-4C8D-9148-26224EF79768.jpeg

Just got my online order. If any of you guys that are into stickers want to trade my blimp sticker for a friend sticker let me know

Le flame

Supreme selling Bogo's for PR isn't gonna save PR!!
The salt of people missing out is making folks delusional!!!

Our Gov doesn't even wanna help PR
They could send Troops in that island and have everything running in less then a week If we wanted!
Our armed forces are no joke!!!!
Our Gov is a joke

Don't blame Sup, or Resellers??

Lol word.. amount sold x cost = really supreme? That's the charity check... when one person can make a large chunk off of it

Apparently box logo box inside bk said 4500 on it. Say about 500 on day of party were given out, 300 Thursday, 300 Friday; 1100~ low end. 3400~ via the online drop. $54x3400 to PR = $183,600 to PR isn't too bad a donation by one company to help.

Supreme flipped the t-shirts online , said % goes to PR , but real truth is they didn’t mention how it was chaos and fights breaking out with bouncers over this logo tee ... bad situation turn good for them and sweep the negativity under the rug

New York will stay New York, a small cluster messing up everything for else.

~Lefty

Apparently box logo box inside bk said 4500 on it. Say about 500 on day of party were given out, 300 Thursday, 300 Friday; 1100~ low end. 3400~ via the online drop. $54x3400 to PR = $183,600 to PR isn't too bad a donation by one company to help.

New York will stay New York, a small cluster messing up everything for else.

~Lefty

Proceeds were donated.
Not the whole $54.

Supreme selling Bogo's for PR isn't gonna save PR!!
The salt of people missing out is making folks delusional!!!

Our Gov doesn't even wanna help PR
They could send Troops in that island and have everything running in less then a week If we wanted!
Our armed forces are no joke!!!!
Our Gov is a joke

Don't blame Sup, or Resellers??

The fact our government is doing nothing, and even worse our president is basically ignoring them (aka US Citizens), only reinforces the need for US citizens and companies to support them in any way possible.

No, Supreme alone is not gonna help rebuild and relieve PR, but it's overall donations that will help relief efforts. And to that point, Supreme missed an opportunity to make much more of an impact in terms of charitable donations.

Had they sold even 100 of these at auction instead of online, they could have contributed well into the 6 figures to the relief efforts. But instead they contributed $5000 by selling online. That's all I'm saying, they made a weird decision that resulted in way less of a donation, and to me I find that mind boggling.

And I'm not quite sure how many times I can say I don't care about resellers making money off it it. I said in the first sentence I don't blame these guys. And I'm not salty about missing the bogo, I miss hyped stuff ALL the time lol. I just think it's silly that Supreme did what they did.

To be frank, what pisses me off is seeing all of the listing on eBay in the 1k range when Supreme easily could have made that amount of money go straight to relief efforts in PR, instead of resellers. It is what it is, but it still sucks they dropped the ball in terms of their donation and charitable efforts.

Sorry. Rant over.

Copped an item from thursday drop but never got a order comfirmation e-mail.

Payment has been pending since then as well. Ya'll think my tee is getting cancelled?

Copped an item from thursday drop but never got a order comfirmation e-mail.

Payment has been pending since then as well. Ya'll think my tee is getting cancelled?
Not cancelled but may’ve just never gone thru. Would recommend calling you warehouse to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom