Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I'm not knocking people for reselling the BK bogo. If you need the money and are willing to let it go, no one can blame you.

I'm more knocking Supreme for how they handled it. It's cool they wanted to help the country of PR, but they really missed the mark. Doesn't take a genius to know they would of made 20 times the money for PR if they auctioned these off.

I'm all for anyone wanting to help my fellow Americans in PR, but Supreme could have donated so much more if they were smart about it. Pretty obvious the people benefiting most from the BK bogo are the resellers.

Lol word.. amount sold x cost = really supreme? That's the charity check... when one person can make a large chunk off of it

BTW I'm not knocking people for reselling the BK bogo. If you need the money and are willing to let it go, no one can blame you.

I'm more knocking Supreme for how they handled it. It's cool they wanted to help the country of PR, but they really missed the mark. Doesn't take a genius to know they would of made 20 times the money for PR if they auctioned these off.

I'm all for anyone wanting to help my fellow Americans in PR, but Supreme could have donated so much more if they were smart about it. Pretty obvious the people benefiting most from the BK bogo are the resellers.
at the same time you dont know what the people in charge of the company do behind the scenes.

"Pretty obvious the people benefiting most from the BK bogo are the resellers."

lol. I love these people always mad at resellers... Supreme not only marked up their Tshirt, but also cost them virtually nothing to make these. All proceeds go to the people in need so everyone wins.

IMG_0648.PNG
I'd like to thank my mum and dad and all my friends who have supported me over the years. BK shipped. Worried for nothing

People are just plain mad they missed these, I would be too if I missed. I have taken the L many times on supreme. It sort of runs cyclical.

Only box logo tee I’d never sell if I had is the “uncrackable” neighborhood Collab

Oh.... this old thang lol

20171014_114516.png

Hardly wear it because I really don't like box logos.. but I do have some

SEE HOW UNCRACKABLE IT IS THOUGH!!! ALL THE INK RUBBED OFF THE SIZE TAG FROM NBHD!!! !LOL

SUPREME created the indestructable graphic circa 2007

Last edited:
I was salty I missed it but I’ve gotten many Ws over the years and it isn’t like hoodies still aren’t dropping later this year :nerd:

People are just plain mad they missed these, I would be too if I missed. I have taken the L many times on supreme. It sort of runs cyclical.

yea, but people should get use to the shenanigans supreme throws. BOGOS been around forever and ppl always miss, so dont expect any difference with a special bogo for new store. They could've done just instore like all the other "new store" bogos and have everyone paying 10x more than 64

BK shipped. I was starting to get worried. charges dropped yesterday too. i can never get supreme packages held at UPS facilities.

"Pretty obvious the people benefiting most from the BK bogo are the resellers."

lol. I love these people always mad at resellers... Supreme not only marked up their Tshirt, but also cost them virtually nothing to make these. All proceeds go to the people in need so everyone wins.

Didn't read the first sentence of my post, did ya? Geeez. I literally said in the first sentence I'm not knocking resellers lol.

Sure everyone wins. Per shirt PR is getting $50, resellers getting $800. Everyone wins. Its just resellers are winning way more than the people of PR per t-shirt. And there in lies the problem.

Supreme just missed a huge opportunity to donate way more than they could have. That's all I'm saying :stoneface:

There's no lose-lose situation for this box logo charity situation. Customers get their BOGO, proceeds go to charity. They didn't have to do either. Of course, there is ALWAYS a better way to do charity. Its just like knocking someone for not giving more.

Supreme flipped the t-shirts online , said % goes to PR , but real truth is they didn’t mention how it was chaos and fights breaking out with bouncers over this logo tee ... bad situation turn good for them and sweep the negativity under the rug

BK shipped. I was starting to get worried. charges dropped yesterday too. i can never get supreme packages held at UPS facilities.
They disable that option on their end. If it’s like Kith, they can enable the option if you call and they feel like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom