Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even mad that I missed out. I like spur of the moment drops like this. No bots. Just quickness and ninja fingers. It's how I copped red Octobers. Congrats to all of you that cooked.

red October flashbacks

This is redemption from the Red October folly

Only took about 3 years

The Red October release is the reason i never put my phone down. I had just put my phone down on the couch and went to the kitchen to make something to eat, came back saw the L and my food just got saltier and saltier..lmao

On eBay all u gotta do is make sure

feedback at least 99% nothing less
Check out previous items sold..if it's streetwear or others hypebeast stuff with market prices ur fine
same with other items for sale..if everything makes sense it basically checks out
PayPal has u covered too..don't fall for the fake PayPal email tho
new eBay acts be wary of

Check out previous items sold..if it's streetwear or others hypebeast stuff with market prices ur fine
same with other items for sale..if everything makes sense it basically checks out
new eBay acts be wary of
That still ain't no guarantee, someone with that feedback could put up 5-10 box logos real quick and have a quick $5-10k lick

new eBay acts be wary of
Sometimes legit dudes buy secondary market fakes but think they're real so you get sent a fake item by a dude who is legit and thought it was legit though

Sometimes legit dudes buy secondary market fakes but think they're real so you get sent a fake item by a dude who is legit and thought it was legit though
This can happen as well..oh I always get my **** triple-checked once received

My one box logo hoodie is from Round Two, and even that was iffy on getting, I traded kicks for it there so I'm ok with the way I got it

All other stuff was either personal purchase or within 1-2 weeks from grailed or ebay

And I've mostly spent resell on a hat after a drop when I missed or a bag like the waist bags

I keep getting messages from grailed that people want the camo leather waist bag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom