Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone said on ig that the in store version has green camo and the online version has brown camo.

Yeah the Bogo is actually different, I'm prices on both gonna shoot up when people notice lol

Guess BK random in store drops can still happen.

Someone cue the Kurt Angle gif

Attachments

• IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 79
And to think, I was at Round Two yesterday and dude in front of me dropped $1,400 on the BK.

So that twitter dude never responded and I was like the 7th comment. UNFOLLOW.
Dude on Reddit said that a bunch of people bought multiples and they are getting order cancellations now and being refunded. He saw it on a FB group. Restock a bigger possibility now. GL all!

y’all making me sad with all this RO talk. still remember getting the tweet while at work trying to rush to unlock my phone and grab a 8.5 couldn’t check out :frown:

They need to restock when I wake up at 3am to piss and happen to be the only person on the app

They're probably still sitting on a good amount of them, but decided to stop selling them for now. Either they'll keep them stored away for future silent drops in-store, offer them for sale to random customers who spend a lot during random visits, slowly sell to F&F who stop by or sell to resellers willing to pay big $$$ for them and also take items sitting in-store.

Don't blame them one bit either. Judging off photos all over social media the past 2 days, those mass crowds everywhere in and around that area isn't healthy.

I forgot the last option.....OR randomly drop them online. :lol: :smh:

I want to thank all the **** bois who threw hands at the security this weekend and made this possible

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 11.12.51 AM.png

tumblr_okkto4FwPk1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

You've had quite a week, man. Salute.

Love that they bumped up the price for charity

This too.

Salute to all in here that got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom