Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

I cant believe they dropped on online. Good job by supreme even if I missed. What a time to have multiple creditcards with matching addresses.

There's gonna be a bunch on Kmart blanks and the only way to know will be it fits like an old tee when you get it
Yea only way I would've copped would be in front of supreme Brooklyn right after someone purchased, otherwise I'm good. I need scarface to drop now let me move on with my life

Was excited to be getting my SI hoodie in today. After missing out on the box logo, I dont even care anymore :lol:

Congrats to all who copped though...I like how they did this

Yea only way I would've copped would be in front of supreme Brooklyn right after someone purchased, otherwise I'm good. I need scarface to drop now let me move on with my life

yeah. 90% of my sup was purchased myself

the other 10% was less than 2 weeks after it dropped

hard to trust anything after that timeframe

That's just my opinion man

All of have different opinions

Some people don't like Scarface

Some would rather really donate that get behind a box logo front for donating
i can respect that brother

Congrats to everyone that cooked. Hella salty that I could have copped. You think the bk tees are done or will there be some this Thurs.

Congrats to everyone that cooked. Hella salty that I could have copped. You think the bk tees are done or will there be some this Thurs.

More than likely its a wrap.

At least there are some dope collabs to look forward to. I cant speak for everyone else, but whenever something like this happens, i have to tell myself i wasnt meant to have it if i missed out on it. Im not that bummed i missed out on this shirt because i didnt really like it that much

This is redemption from the Red October folly

Only took about 3 years
congrats..u got two now..I was on my iPhone today..so it was slow transitioning to the app..I'm rarely on desktop on NT..sodium levels were crazy high..but I'm fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom