Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty surprised the camo S cap is sitting. Should've focused on accessories before it, but oh well, can't complain about an easy cop.

Restocks was terrible as usual for me. The anxiety in me made me buy the 6 mo of +. Smh

Once that started lagging, i threw my phone away and just focused on the webpage.

I wasnt going to go for blk bc how fast it sold in EU and go for red instead but i choked and picked blk at 11 lmao

Autofill had everything except my zip code! Glad i checked. Pasted my cc and submited.

Assumed it was gonna mis and went back for red or grey but then i saw the conf page.

Email came in immediately.

So happy. Was stressing all week lol

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 9.22.51 AM.png

Who got one of these... That Trinidad James Dean Swag!!

Checked out kinda light.

Quilted jacket, **** with your head tee and some boxers lol

Got pretty much everything I was going for except nas tee and black jersey.

Grabbed:
black s logo hoodie
DNA tee
F**k love tee
Dollar tee
Bloom IS
Venus tee
S logo 6 panel

All in two orders, went for the hoodie and one tee first just in case. When I noticed things were sitting for a bit I took my time with the second order and grabbed a bunch of the other tees. All in all a good day. I was expecting to strike out on nas so I'm not even sweating it.

Emails not coming through for some of you?

I placed two orders, one on mobile, one on desktop.

I placed the mobile order first, got confirmation screen, credit card charged, no email yet.
I placed the desktop order next, got the confirmation screen, credit card charged, email at 11:12 EST.

:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Only got captcha on mobile, nothing on desktop.

Signed in to google on desktop is what's up now.
Done with Restocks. Used to like them because I was always away from my desk. But today really pissed me off.

Wife had the same Restocks issue I did. They are definitely getting a chargeback from her.

Pretty surprised the camo S cap is sitting. Should've focused on accessories before it, but oh well, can't complain about an easy cop.
Its not, went to grab it 30 minutes ago cuz it looked like it was in stock but when you click add to cart it hits you with the sold out button.

Signed in to google on desktop is what's up now.
Done with Restocks. Used to like them because I was always away from my desk. But today really pissed me off.

Wife had the same Restocks issue I did. They are definitely getting a chargeback from her.

I had like 4 people of restocks. It was a wrap for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom