Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone halp :lol:

lol nah no bot I'm referencing my preme collection

sup bruh..it's EAski3[/QUOTE]

Oh snap waddup fam! IMG_0019.PNG

I thought there were a bunch of new folk in here forgot NT let us change our usernames :lol:

Just added some random **** to my cart and now restocks work. Like bruh I shouldn't be this tight over not coppin.

At first I thought the light green S Logo was similar to the sage color from 16..then went safe route chose black..thank god..that lime color is meh

i'm washed.. missed on the nas.. smfh. got everything else that i wanted though.. kate moss for nas even trade?

No captcha, but auto fill was messed up.

card autofill didnt work. But i type really fast on my phone. I entered my card info, hit submit, got a error message. Checked my account and saw the money had been processed.

Im one of the few but ive had great success with Restocks. Supreme Uptempos, Supreme AM 98s, Jordan tee, CDG bogo, Santa tee, Sade picture tee, money gun and probably more im forgetting.

card autofill didnt work. But i type really fast on my phone. I entered my card info, hit submit, got a error message. Checked my account and saw the money had been processed.

Im one of the few but ive had great success with Restocks. Supreme Uptempos, Supreme AM 98s, Jordan tee, CDG bogo, Santa tee, Sade picture tee, money gun and probably more im forgetting.
jesus teach me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom