Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
card autofill didnt work. But i type really fast on my phone. I entered my card info, hit submit, got a error message. Checked my account and saw the money had been processed.

Im one of the few but ive had great success with Restocks. Supreme Uptempos, Supreme AM 98s, Jordan tee, CDG bogo, Santa tee, Sade picture tee, money gun and probably more im forgetting.

Yeah, I've done really good with them too, but I knew first drop was gonna be a PIA for them. Plus they rolled out new features, with no live website to test them. I think Supreme is screwing with them. Auto fill works fine now.

What are the chances of me coppin another hyped item and finding someone to trade with. IDGAF b if I can get a box logo hoodie I'd trade that.

Got red Nas tee, Black baseball jersey, orange DNA and black socks with emails confirms for all.

Might have a white baseball jersey...my friend ordered it and got a confirm email but no charge yet (got a charge for her first order though). This happen to anyone else?

Even with that Restocks autofill problem I was still able to cop the Nas tee in black and patchwork hoodie. Nas tee processed fast but the patchwork hoodie stayed on the processing screen for a good 2 minutes. Really wanted the olive S logo hoodie but sold out by the time I tried to go back for it. Thought it would sit around for longer to be honest

Picked up red crash tee, black S hoody, black S cap...i shopped in the washed up/old man section of Preme today lol

Got a bunch of different errors today. Dupe order, processing order, and an out of stock order - all in html text when trying to use the Sup app.

I was able to hit off restocks but not until 10 minutes after the drop (camo pocket tee and S logo hoodie). Grabbed a few tees using desktop as well, pretty solid first week.

Guess I'll cop this as a " consolation" prize

IMG_4607.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom